When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

a 295$ Zenith? from our dealers?

fotoman

Wow, a Zenith rep. World must be ending!

The white one is nicer, imho. Looks like this watch comes with Venus/Seagull hand wind. Is it a complete fantasy?

ZENITH-004-5.jpg

@italiano: I hear you. And let's hope this one is waiting at the rainbow's end (pun intended).

B122_Zenith_rainbow_2.JPG

It will have wrong spacing, but who cares... I know I don't.

I own this same watch....But mine is rose gold, and says Vacheron Constatin on the dial...And...$300. is wayyyyy more than I paid!!...This is the latest version of the ST-19 Seagull movement, with a date and moon phase feature added...Nice "fantasy" piece, but has no basis in reality...But who cares..?? Who even ever HEARD of a VC but us watch watchwonks??? ;) ;) ;)

I own this same watch....But mine is rose gold, and says Vacheron Constatin on the dial...And...$300. is wayyyyy more than I paid!!...This is the latest version of the ST-19 Seagull movement, with a date and moon phase feature added...Nice "fantasy" piece, but has no basis in reality...But who cares..?? Who even ever HEARD of a VC but us watch watchwonks??? ;) ;) ;)

The movement is the only thing worthwhile about this watch, and the dozen-or-so variants currently being produced with the exact same design except under the label of Breguet, VC, Patek, AP, Lange, Maurice Lacroix, etc.

These watches turn a huge profit for the manufacturers because of the similarities between each. The possibility of mass production is a no-brainer. I guess they are just running out of ideas.

It's a good quality watch, just with a really silly branding. If they had invented a Swiss-sounding luxury brand name I think it might actually sell... the design is decent and the movement is robust.