When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

An everyday Tag Heuer

solstice

Hi guys,

I am looking for an everyday Tag to wear to school/work and I decided that I should get a cheap (about 80 USD) one for it.

The movement doesnt have to be fancy, I only just started rep watches so I really don't mind a quartz version, as long as it is reliable and can run without screwing up in 2 years? I understand quartz watches are the cheaper ones.

I am also looking for a rep that is an accurate representation of the original. (at least about 90%).

Would really appreciate if you guys could recommend me some models! I've been looking around in Narikaas shop for the 40+ EUR ones, and they seem OK, but I thought I should run it by you guys first in the Tag forum.

Thanks in advance!

T! didn't know you came here. But then I don't usually come here so you may have always been here and I didn't know you were here. :blink:

I like the AR bracelet over the link by the way. Tried both in gen on at the AD and the AR pops a lot more.

Ok I'm pretty sure Takeshi you got the picture in your avatar from singapore yes? Only Singaporeans have that weird sense of english =)

AR/AD?? Someone enlighten me please.

Also, I'm wondering how long this rep can last as a daily watch. I'm really looking for an accurate quartz cuz there are really not complicated and (hopefully) wont spoil easily. Any opinions on this? It turns out that most quartz movements are all poor reps. At least thats what I found out from my 4 days of constant surfing!

Hi,

AD = Authorized dealer

AR = anti-reflecting coating

Maybe you would like to give a try at the same Aquaracer I have (look at my siggy). There are indeed several quartz versions, but some look really cheap. Not this one.

I agree also, the Link Chrono Quartz is nice too as a daily beater.

Hi,

AD = Authorized dealer

AR = anti-reflecting coating

Maybe you would like to give a try at the same Aquaracer I have (look at my siggy). There are indeed several quartz versions, but some look really cheap. Not this one.

I agree also, the Link Chrono Quartz is nice too as a daily beater.

ARgh i already bought the Link Chrono Asian 7750 and its on its way to my house (I wanted it cause it was a more accurate represntation of the actual model and not cause of the movements)

Now i'm thinking whether to get the white link chrono quartz or the one here (cause its cheap and quartz!) http://www.watchsilix.com/product.asp?id=1786

Has anyone liked a watch so much you got 2 of them in different colours?

Thanks Pix for the info! =)

Edited by solstice

• 3 weeks later...