When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Straps Just Arrived Today

marinamm20

just recieved a small package with 2 beautiful 26mm straps...

I must say that i am impressed with the quality of the BOB straps.....soft as butter and looks really sharp

And the MF1942 is just gorgeus....so massive

the BOB strap was distressed by the TRC member that i bought it from

BTW the dinozei strap is my old one

coconut distressed BOB strap

76693-31437.jpg

76693-31438.jpg

MF1942 strap

76693-31439.jpg

76693-31440.jpg

lineup

DinoZei Croc, MF1942, BOB cocnut

76693-31441.jpg

76693-31442.jpg

76693-31443.jpg

76693-31444.jpg

Edited by marinamm20

Me too! Where can I get a DinoZei strap like this?

Maybe I'm wrong, isn't that model the brown weathered historic croc?

DinoZei (DZ) straps are now Strapmasters, they are sold by www.strapmastersusa.com, www.strapmasters-europe.com and www.visiotime.com. The only problem is, their retail price is $$$ ($290-300 :black_eye:), so it's better to find them discounted in the P and VP Accessories Corners. Another opportunity is the sale of prototypes that the Meyers do from time to time in P and VP, besides they always include several colors that don't reach the production stage.

I love the SM/DZ crocs :wub: They don't seem to be as liked as the OEM gators, but I find the SM crocs more rugged, which suits the Luminors well.

Maybe I'm wrong, isn't that model the brown weathered historic croc?

DinoZei (DZ) straps are now Strapmasters, they are sold by www.strapmastersusa.com, www.strapmasters-europe.com and www.visiotime.com. The only problem is, their retail price is $$$ ($290-300 :black_eye:), so it's better to find them discounted in the P and VP Accessories Corners. Another opportunity is the sale of prototypes that the Meyers do from time to time in P and VP, besides they always include several colors that don't reach the production stage.

I love the SM/DZ crocs :wub: They don't seem to be as liked as the OEM gators, but I find the SM crocs more rugged, which suits the Luminors well.

you are correct, it is the Dinozei brown weahered historic croc - and the price i paid for it was 300$ for it - and it have been worth every cent - it just getting more and more beautiful distressed as time passes by - have had it for allmost 3 years now.

but 300$ when paying feels like a big amount for a strap. you can get a PAV99/90 for that amount

just recieved a small package with 2 beautiful 26mm straps...

I must say that i am impressed with the quality of the BOB straps.....soft as butter and looks really sharp

And the MF1942 is just gorgeus....so massive

the BOB strap was distressed by the TRC member that i bought it from

BTW the dinozei strap is my old one

Great straps, great watch...you'll even get me into Panerai now!! :o

Alex

• 1 month later...

I love the croc as well. I saw a cream coloured alligator strap on the europe strapmasters and it looks fantastic. But the price is too steep for me to consider getting them. In Singapore, I visited Visiotime and saw their new line of Alligators. I spotted this awesome dark brown large-grained alligator strap and was totally in love with it. The length was 115/75 and that kinda put me off. I could fit in no problem but I prefer longer straps. The price was cheaper tho, much cheaper than those on the web. I should have gotten it, totally regretted not purchasing it. It is one of the best large-grain alligator strap I have seen. The types you see on strapmasters europe and everywhere else cannot be compared to the one Visiotime had. :wounded1::wounded1: I tried emailing them and received no reply - must be sold, they only had one. !@#$%^&*