When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pictorial of my new Accutron VX200 Chrono diver with ETA 7750 - Paid $515 Brand new!

ajoesmith

I would love to be able to do a complete review of this thing but timing is really bad as im flat out with my MBA at present. Maybe in the next 4 weeks or so ill get some time to do an in depth review of it.

Basically its a Genuine swiss made watch with an ETA 7750 movement. Retails for $1495 as can be sen in the first pic.

The build quality of this thing is superb for the price i paid. Even if it was $1495 its still an excellent build quality watch!

I tell you what it has zero flaws! I cant see anything wrong with it. I dont mean QC wise either. Just regarding the watch on the whole, its excellent. Especially the chrono buttons and the crown and crown guard, they all seem just to blend in very well with the case.

I also love the fact that the chrono second hand is black, a different colour to the main hour and minute hand. It blends in well with the dial. Also notice the tuning fork logo of Accutron on the end of the chrono second hand.

Excellent. Anyone who saw this deal on Shnoop.com and didnt buy it should be kicking themselves right now!

enjoy the pics! pics are not my forte but hey im no TTK - hey that rhymes!

I still cant beleive that a $500 GENUINE watch is so good. Forget any reps at $500 just buy this!

ok ive talked too much enjoy

CIMG3339.jpg

CIMG3340.jpg

CIMG3341.jpg

CIMG3342.jpg

CIMG3343.jpg

CIMG3344.jpg

CIMG3345.jpg

CIMG3346.jpg

CIMG3347.jpg

CIMG3348.jpg

CIMG3349.jpg

CIMG3350.jpg

CIMG3351.jpg

CIMG3352.jpg

CIMG3353.jpg

CIMG3354.jpg

CIMG3355.jpg

CIMG3356.jpg

CIMG3357.jpg

CIMG3358.jpg

CIMG3359.jpg

CIMG3360.jpg

CIMG3361.jpg

CIMG3362.jpg

CIMG3363.jpg

CIMG3364.jpg

CIMG3365.jpg

Look it's a nice watch... great deal, but "Accutron" sounds like the name of a household appliance or medical monitoring system :S

Let me just say that im completely blown away by the build quality of this thing.

Forget the name. With price of reps theses days i couldnt care less what it says on the dial, it could say [censored] on the dial and i couldnt care less.

The fact remains that this watch has a genuine Swiss ETA 7750, the build quality of a Porsche and its only $515 - unbelievable

To put this in context for you. I have owned most of the so called super reps here and none even come close. That includes the ceramic HBB's, IWC Slevin, IWC CD and the Patek Nautilus from MBW/MBK, which i believe is your newest addition

If this is what i can get for $500 then im not buying any other reps unless the price comes down drastically, which i doubt it will.

Just to let all know i have ordered the new Orissss Carlos Costee (spelt wrong on purpose so it doesnt show up on google!).

If its the same built quality then ill take it all back, if not, im going to sell all my reps and start buying gens. Enough is enough when prices get crazy and the number of QC problems is huge!

EDIT

by the way Corgi, why do you have more posts than me and you not supporting this forum?