When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A couple of new straps I got lately...

V

First I got two Simonas.. THe first one is one of the 3 best straps I owned and I am sure will remain like that for a long time.

Great Vintage look feel and smell and very nice craftmanship although machine stitched but accurate with the vintage straps (which were also machine stitched). The holes have been opened by me so they are perfectly aligned and vintage styled. Very expensive strap but haven't regreted getting it.

I've put a nice polished Wojtecki buckle in the place of the brushed Simona one.

DSC01464.jpg

dsc01155we1.jpg

dsc01153er0.jpg

dsc01154kj5.jpg

Next one is a Vacheta Anticata got brand new from Simona. Long story but the vintage strap had a problem with the buckle - it was sewn-in upside down (which I fixed being a strapmaker) and Simona offered me that one for free as compensation. THAT is customer service ;)

Nice strap to have but nothing extremely special to be honest for all the hype around it.

DSC01467.jpg

DSC01514.jpg

Finally I got a used Strapmasters MMV in XXL length X stitched with the controversial (genuine?) GPF Mod Dep buckle.

I really love this strap.. It is quite thin to be honest but the way it wraps around the wrist and with that tail makes it quite special. Plus the nice buckle. Got it cheap as well so that's a bonus if you consider that this strap couple of months ago was selling for 500$.

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01626.jpg

Sweet. Nice pick-up's. Is the first one her Vintage Tan strap V?

I also have the Anticata and don't really get the hype....Nice summer strap though..

Thanks D.

Nope.. the first one is a Limited Edition Vintage leather from the 50's she has. Only special orders but it might be probably finished by now. It is not on her website and sold openly.

If you want to sell the Anticata, may well be interested! Have been looking at them for a while. Interested to hear the comments that you guys don't think they live up to the hype. J

Thanks D.

Nope.. the first one is a Limited Edition Vintage leather from the 50's she has. Only special orders but it might be probably finished by now. It is not on her website and sold openly.

If you want to sell the Anticata, may well be interested! Have been looking at them for a while. Interested to hear the comments that you guys don't think they live up to the hype. J

Sorry but I am not selling it.

It's not that bad.. Just since I had more than 300 straps the last years through my hands I judge the straps a bit harder then usual.

I don't have the 2 Simona straps you've got V but I've got just about every other one and absolutely love them...in fact, they are all I have and wear at the moment. If you haven't had an opportunity to try a Simona strap, you're missing out... ^_^

Nice straps btw...

I don't have the 2 Simona straps you've got V but I've got just about every other one and absolutely love them...in fact, they are all I have and wear at the moment. If you haven't had an opportunity to try a Simona strap, you're missing out... ^_^

Nice straps btw...

Thanks Bruce.. Simona's strap are very nice.. not the best out there but still very nice ;)

Nice ones V, Have`nt had the pleasure of any Strapmasters yet. But can attest to my liking on Simonas.

Have a Vintage black with gold stitch long tail on my 127. Longest I have kept one leather on a watch. And the smell is intoxicating. :p

Nice ones V, Have`nt had the pleasure of any Strapmasters yet. But can attest to my liking on Simonas.

Have a Vintage black with gold stitch long tail on my 127. Longest I have kept one leather on a watch. And the smell is intoxicating. :p

Thanks my friend.. Some of the Strapmasters are really nice straps and indeed the smell of the SImona straps is amazing ;)