When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Patek Philippe Perpetual Calender

Guest SliceMaster

Guest SliceMaster

Hi guys I just wanted to show you my newish Patek Philippe that I bought from a member at RepGeek and he

Edited by SliceMaster

To be fair, there aren't any accurate replica's of this type of Patek due to the complicated movements they use. One would buy this type of Patek due to the similar design and style rather than being accurate to the gen. It is beautiful NSM, wear it well!

Well, as a Patek Philippe aficionado, I respect you for choosing this brand - it really is behind some true horological masterpieces. This watch, a gentle tribute to the REF 5970, may not be the most accurate - but it certainly has a style all its own. I'm sure you're going to get a lot of looks, and believe me, so few people outside of the WIS community know the brand well enough to spot the flaws.

I had one similar to this... it died.

I think its a very classy watch....lots of appeal....but....dont you think its a little silly to wear a watch that displays the YEAR?...like just in case you forget what year it is?

Patek would never make a watch that displays the year anyway....what are you supposed to do in 10 years when the wheel runs out....walk around with a $50,000 watch displaying the wrong year....