When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mignatta Xxl Strap On A 212 And 111h

V

Well for starts I will post the photos of the watch with a strap I was wearing most of the time while away...

212 with the jacket strap on a XXL style with a XaMas buckle.

I don't know if this historic strap is the best match with the 212, but as it is my favourite watch I wanted to have the best together :p

77134-31308.jpg

77134-31309.jpg

77134-31310.jpg

77134-31311.jpg

77134-31312.jpg

77134-31313.jpg

Definitely better on the 111, but I'm not sure I like the "finish" of the strap. It looks too delicate, like it's calf glove leather, rather than a tougher steer leather. I'm guessing it scratches quite easily. That said, you did a nice hommage to the XaMas. Love the buckle.

Definitely better on the 111, but I'm not sure I like the "finish" of the strap. It looks too delicate, like it's calf glove leather, rather than a tougher steer leather. I'm guessing it scratches quite easily. That said, you did a nice hommage to the XaMas. Love the buckle.

Estaban... The most difficult person to please ;)

The finish of the strap is looking 'soft' but after almost one month of wear even in hot temperatures it is exactly the same as when I got it.

It doesn't scratches at all and the colour darkens with the sun. :)

Unfortunately there is not a way to enjoy it 100% from photos.. As kegra said when I showed it to him.. it is much much better in person ;)