When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Nice Watch from By-Tor

takashi

I told you guys that By-Tor is full of surprises ;) This watch was on my list till By-Tor came in and offered me this watch as a token of appreciation. Thank you very much for your kindness, Sir! It means a lot to me.

The watch is no less than PERFECT. To know more about this watch, please visit By-Tor's own excellent review:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=60985

I am sorry that my picture taking skill is far from his ;) But this will do for now:

P5301801.jpg

P5301828.jpg

P5301763.jpg

and a wristshot:

P5301840.jpg

I will strongly recommend this watch too. It feels solid and well built. Pretty comfortable on the wrist too. If the size of a Submariner/Seadweller is your concern, this YM feels bigger/beefier on the wrist.

I'm sorry guy's I just don't like it- Looks cheap to me

We always appreciate valued opinions from classy guy's (sic) like yourself. Especially in a thread where someone posts about his gift.

Most of the membership considers this particular YM a fairly nice rep. But thanks for setting the record straight.

Well, I appreciate your opinion but really, to me this watch has very good built quality. I have handled many reps and for the price (of course if you get it from the dealers), this watch is well worth the money. No Invictas, etc. come close to this watch.

Plus, it's waterproof to at least 5 bar (tested at watchmaker).