When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Time fo one Hawaii GTG...O what ?

lanikai

Has the 50th State ever had a GTG ??? seems like the "lower 49's" did already..

Howzit ??? anyone interested in getting togetha... talk story ? trade BS ??.. or just share reps ??

I'd like to gauge some interest in planning an event and if anyone from the mainland or parts unknown will be in the Islands anytime sooner than later.. join in !!!

post your "so called thoughts" B)

Aloha tower.. maybe by Gordon B. ... or someplace where they allow cigar smoke :rolleyes:

there has to be a fair share of members from here....Oahu would be the meeting place.. although I would rather be on the Big Island ..Kona .. or Maui .. or Kauai ..... golfing Princeville.. but Oahu for now :p

Aloha No

Lani~R

Does the club Rockza still exist on Kapiolani and Kalakaua? Great place to have a GTG at night, then in the daytime, Lanikai Beach of course. I'm due back to the islands.......I seem to hear the Pali calling me, I seem to hear the surf at Waikiki, and from Pacific Heights, I seem to see the lights, of a city that is very dear to me..I seem to see the waving sugar cane,The cocoa palms all nodding in the rain

In fancy I am led Back to dear old Diamond Head, Honolulu I am coming back again.

i miss Hawaii. i NEED to go back soon.............................................................

Waikiki

DSC01581.jpg

Outside our Vacation Condo

DSC01591.jpg

Dole Plantation

DSC01629.jpg

Pipeline

DSC01636.jpg

What i need to do everyday...........chillin........................

DSC01744.jpg

Mahalo,

cc

Does the club Rockza still exist on Kapiolani and Kalakaua? Great place to have a GTG at night, then in the daytime, Lanikai Beach of course. I'm due back to the islands.......I seem to hear the Pali calling me, I seem to hear the surf at Waikiki, and from Pacific Heights, I seem to see the lights, of a city that is very dear to me..I seem to see the waving sugar cane,The cocoa palms all nodding in the rain

In fancy I am led Back to dear old Diamond Head, Honolulu I am coming back again.

anytime your back "home" to these Islands HB.. we definately gotta do something for a Son of Hawaii...

Sad.. i do believe one of the Beamer Brothers .. past this year.. aunty Genoa Keawe.. greatest falseto Icon.. past recently ... a lot of Hawaii's founding musicians are leaving the world tot he younger generation..

my friends sister inlaw is the owner of ..Rockza .. it is still the Waikiki landmark.. Gary if you know him is the Bartender and his Brother is the front door..

chinkiechunkie Posted Yesterday, 09:32 PM

i miss Hawaii. i NEED to go back soon.............................................................

yes you do !!!

phaedo Posted Yesterday, 09:02 PM

Give me a year to get organized first, then we will talk...

better give us a heads up if you ever plan to be here..

omni Posted Yesterday, 08:48 PM

I'm game. Come to Maui, the Superferry is running now.

that would be so cool !! just the super ferry ride... that would be hard on my schedule.. but if a GTG on maui is what the boyz want.. then I would be more than happy to help organize one..