When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sending 2 Pams to Navigater for mods

Edwin25

I have sent my 127 to Navigater for a relume and some mods about 3 weeks ago. Haven't replied to my emails the last 10 days. I wouldn't recommend him for a relume or any other mods.

Will not send him any of my work! :nono:

BTW when did you last contacted him?

Ahh - see that NAVI is still up to his tricks. The UPO I finally got back was ruined. And when I sent him an SMS to say so, and at the same time ask how he was (due to his health issues), I never got any reply. See he's still active in RepGeek though......

Guys - check this out as an EU alternative.......I've posted here to see if anyone knows him/has experience.

some pics look v.good. others a bit lumpy.....so lets see everyone's opinions first....

http://www.the-relumer.com/index.htm

Sorry to hear about your watch been ruined, hope that he hasn't ruined mine as well! <_<

I have sent an email to the relumer from Spain but unfortunately hasn't replied yet. Maybe he is not working with reps.

Ahh - see that NAVI is still up to his tricks. The UPO I finally got back was ruined. And when I sent him an SMS to say so, and at the same time ask how he was (due to his health issues), I never got any reply. See he's still active in RepGeek though......

Guys - check this out as an EU alternative.......I've posted here to see if anyone knows him/has experience.

some pics look v.good. others a bit lumpy.....so lets see everyone's opinions first....

http://www.the-relumer.com/index.htm

What happened with NAVI I put down to experience in this game........ just a shame he didn't have the courtesy to reply and work out a fix on my UPO. Especially since I had to wait +5 months to get them back, and in a poor state, and during which countless mails, calls and SMS's ...... even with his health issue......

Still - someone else has it now for a project build that sounds v.nice. I ended up buying a second hand gen.

Re. the relumer in Spain; going through the galleries I think he does work on reps. Why else would there be PO's in there - can't see gen. owners sending him watches when the model is only a few years old. Plus from the pics I see the Omega logo is the UPO one with curled up feet....so I think it's safe to bet he does.

However from the pics I'm more concerned on the application quality. Looks lumpy, but this I think is to do with the Lume he's using. Nocti Lume is known to have bigger sized 'grains' or particles. Super Luminova is finer, and also more difficult to apply.

Also the colours available are different. Maybe someone will be brave to try him and post on the results....

Will be interesting to see if he's a forum member and speaks up.

Also if he's branching out to use Super Luminova, and some pics of more recent work to see how his hand is improving.

Have heard stories about him too. He did finally refund the transaction but that took months.

For me, my dealing was getting a used genuine watch from him. Waited for weeks... Finally got it, due to moving out issue. Was scared that I may have been scammed. The watch is OK but poor communication is not OK. Called him on his mobile, didn't pick up. Finally SMSed him and he replied.

@ Edwin

Just for your own information, you can't install a longer cannon pin on the 090 model. This is an Asian movement, and parts are not available, so you can't fix the recess.

Good luck in your search.

The "relumer" is a member here, I know this because he stole my relume text word for word... who he is? I don't know, I sent him an email once, he never replied.

RG

Good to see you back Ziggy.

I think Relumer = Fleed? Not V.Nice that he stole your text...

Can you shed any light on Noctilum vs. Tritec Superlume ? I seem to remember from other threads it's inferior both in performance and aslo application..

Good to see you back Ziggy.

I think Relumer = Fleed? Not V.Nice that he stole your text...

Can you shed any light on Noctilum vs. Tritec Superlume ? I seem to remember from other threads it's inferior both in performance and aslo application..

Not nice that he stole my text, but I have had others steal a lot more...

Noctiluma is awful, think $16 for a pound of Noctiluma, and $40 for a gram of Super Lume. Noctiluma is like wet beach sand, terrible stuff to work with, it's crap.

If Noctiluma was any good, you would see dials marked "N Swiss N", you don't, nothing more to say.

Stick with Super lume, it's the best and expensive for a reason.

RG