When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some tasty new strap combos

fishgodeep

First up - my 003 on a GEF Waterproof Crocodile with Genuine Pre-A buckle - the buckle came from our resident "Uncle Good Stuff" - by far my favourite and most expensive combo to date - the crocodile is sublime - thick & chunky, beautifully depth of detail and the buckle - well that deserved nothing less than the best strap in my collection....it's good to have Uncles!!!

P1020198.jpg

P1020196.jpg

P1020197.jpg

P1020195.jpg

P1020194.jpg

Next up - my 009A with custom made PAV-91 - 24/22 with a gen A-series 2 screw PVD buckle - PAV-91 is a must with PVD - for me it's the most versatile colour strap - looks great on any PAM and I wanted to use with tang buckles so I can maximise the versatility.

P1020191.jpg

P1020193.jpg

P1020186.jpg

3rd in line - my 028A with custom made PAV-98 - again 24/22 to use with ardillon buckles and max the wearing options - this time with rep PVD buckle - waiting to get the PVD treatment by Master Rolli.

P1020189.jpg

P1020187.jpg

P1020182.jpg

P1020185.jpg

Last - but by no means least - PAV-98 with a Pre-V buckle - I have a source for these buckles and really wanted to up the look on my PAV straps - I have the option for a few more and just wanted to bounce these of the forum to get your views and see if there is any interest from people I know ;) .....IMHO it rocks and makes a $250 strap look like a $2500 strap - something that my budget just can't justify.

Mounted by our resident Master of Straps - V........more coming your way dude!!!

This is destined for a very special piece .....still in the making ....I'm sure you can guess what it will be ..?? :rolleyes:

P1020204.jpg

P1020202.jpg

P1020201.jpg

P1020200.jpg

Thanks for looking

FGD

:fish:

beautiful combos S -- some real treats in there :wub:

Last - but by no means least - PAV-98 with a Pre-V buckle - I have a source for these buckles and really wanted to up the look on my PAV straps - I have the option for a few more and just wanted to bounce these of the forum to get your views and see if there is any interest from people I know ;) .....IMHO it rocks and makes a $250 strap look like a $2500 strap - something that my budget just can't justify.

well i know i would certainly be interested in one (or more) of these buckles -- shoot me a PM with the details if you'd consider including me (hopefully V can vouch for me :))...

cheers :drunk:

deltatahoe

Very nice straps Simon.. Love the croc with the Pre-A buckle as I already told you. Loved putting it together ;)

Also I have to say that the PAV with the logo buckle is as good as it gets... :)

Ineed Delta is a good friend of mine so you will definately source him one logo buckle :D

Thanks Gents - yes I love the GEF croc as well - the pre-a buckle is tiny and probably worth it's wait in gold - first time I can actually say that for real!!!

The engraving on the Pre-V isn't actually paint filled - just coined and lightly polished which left some residue in the engraving and makes it stand out a bit more - better than Dirk's IMHO.

Delta - you have PM

Ross - yes - tubes and case next - you have something in the post today as discussed.

V - thanks for doing the transplants as said - really is no-one better at this for me than you

Cheers

FGD

:fish: