When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

canal street

coltrim

hi guys,

i'm headin to the big smoke in a few weeks.

i was wondering if there is anyoone reliable worth checkin out in nwc- wouldn't mind buying somthin good if it was available........

i'd appreciate any tips

CHEERS

I don't know the answer to this, and would be curious as well, I guess. But more interesting is the phrase 'big smoke!' Is that something people say or a translation thing? I hope it's real because it sounds cool as can be!

I was there last week. Not worth visiting..........cheap asian reps. I looked hard but couldn't find anything worth buying. Can't compare to what you get from dealers here

Don't waste your time.

hi guys,

i'm headin to the big smoke in a few weeks.

i was wondering if there is anyoone reliable worth checkin out in nwc- wouldn't mind buying somthin good if it was available........

i'd appreciate any tips

CHEERS

But, what about the big smoke! ;)

It`s in the BIG APPLE. :lol:

But then as he is in the UK. , it could mean he is going to London/Manchester/Birmingham etc.......any big city.

( It`s a saying , usually made by people "living in the sticks" [country side /village], when they venture in to a bigger

world, hence the saying the big smoke ( industrial/bustling with people and industry ).