When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Customs Europe (TWO delivered, 1 to go)

DaveAsXxo

This should go without saying, but it appears that it needs to be said -- Please DO NOT post members' real names or details of how shipments are made.

I didn't see any names - and as to the pic it has already been taken down.

This should go without saying, but it appears that it needs to be said -- Please DO NOT post members' real names or details of how shipments are made.

Hey Freddy333, can you enlighten us and point out the members' real names that have been mentioned in this thread? About how shipments are made, the toy's pic is already taken down. Probably next time you can just read the thread completely before posting suggestions, as it's been already suggested and taken care of. But thanks for the concern anyway, I appreciated members who help protect the community. =)

JohnG, I'm still waiting for two other watches. The Omega GMT 2007 Ultimate Edition and the Santos 100 Chrono. I'll let you know if I get them. ;)

Looking forward to seeing the pics! I really want to see your Omega.

Hey,

I received my second watch from Josh, it's the Santos 100 Chrono, it is beautiful! No customs problems at all. My camera it's no working right now, pictures later.

I'm still waiting for the Omega from Angus, bought on June 4th, he sent me a none working Fedex tracking number since last friday June 6th.

Check out my emails with him:

==============================================================================

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 12:33 PM, PureTime Watches International <sales@puretimewatch.com> wrote:

Hello, XxX

Your order #5Xx status has been changed to "Sent"

Comment: FEDEX 8480-8326-XxXx

Sincerely, PureTime Watches International

http://www.puretimewatch.com

On 6/10/08, David XxXxXXx <XxXxXxXXX@gmail.com> wrote:

Angus,

Tracking number is not showing up any information since you sent it to me. Please check it up.

Dave

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 8:54 PM, Pure Time <puretime2005@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear David,

Sorry about this, the Fedex told us that the shipping is quite difficult recently so it will be quie slow, I have shipped it already.

I will keep you posted.

On 6/12/08, David XxXxXXx <XxXxXxXXX@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Angus,

I bought another watch from Joshua on June 6th, on the 9th I got FEDEX tracking number from him and it's working. I just got my watch today from China.

Check Joshua's FEDEX tracking number:

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?language=eng...s=97068492XxXxX

So, I don't understand what you are saying about FEDEX not been able to ship.

Please find a solution. Thanks.

Dave

===============================================================================

Anyone have had a similar situation with Angus before?

Edited by DaveAsXxo

I don't know about Fedex but with EMS sometimes tracking info doesn' t show up for quite a while... Or perhaps he gave you the number before he actually shipped it (check in the mail syndrome) - with EMS at least they can do this as they can get packing slips with the number before they actually shp the item...

My experience with shipments to Madrid has been 8 Fedex trouble free, and 1 EMS seized

I have now had 3 EMS arrive Spain without trouble.

Why was your watch seized? I read on Replik.as that when customs opens packages here and finds a rep they assess you IVA and then send the watch. No one reported any watches seized...

• 2 weeks later...

Bad experience with Angus, I would recommend waiting before you order from him. I think he needs few more people to help him with his customer service. Ordered the watch almost a month ago and still nothing. I ordered from Josh about the same time and I received the watch 5 days later. I better keep ordering from the best, so I don't have to deal with this long wait and uncertainty. :confused: