When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I would like to ask your opinion about Chronofighter Oversize Diver.

troaa

I didn't like big watch,but have more been attracting big watch.

I'm interesting in Graham Chronofighter Oversize Diver.

This watch case-back is Not case-back of screw method.

I worry about protecting from water,although there is rubber-material between case-back and watch case.

and, I have not experience of buyin A7750 mov.-watch.

I heard A7750 is dirty & need to overhaul. Chronofighter Oversize Diver is $418 at least. Overhaul cost is around $100.

I know advantage & disadvantage of replica watch.

But this watch is so cool,don't you think?

Could you advise to me? Do I regret that buying this watch?

Pls,tell me your opinion.

I know probably new 7750 work good. But, I saw my local watchmechanic photo of overhauling new7750.

That watch is not dirty to work in photo. However, Cleaning is not profitable to work long use.

Another photo showed me assembling part's wrong. This one work correctly except chrono part gear.

(this is big problem to me. I wanna buy this watch to use chrono often.)

So, watchmechanic of my city recommend overhaul to use longtime.

I love my watch. No problem either gen or replica. also, I wanna to use long day!

If I remember correctly, Lani put his new Diver in a bowl of water and it kept running.....so normal waterproofing seems to be quite good. Though I would suggest to keep it away from water as much as possible.

I have ahad this watch for over 2 weeks now....and it is one of the best made reps you will ever see......amazing quality

If I remember correctly, Lani put his new Diver in a bowl of water and it kept running.....so normal waterproofing seems to be quite good. Though I would suggest to keep it away from water as much as possible.

I have ahad this watch for over 2 weeks now....and it is one of the best made reps you will ever see......amazing quality

Thanks samurai!

• 2 months later...

I have this watch and its amazing. Looks just like a $8000 gen and no one will be able to tell the difference. HOWEVER.......I would strongly comment that under no circumstances should you swim, shower etc with any rep chrono watch. Just too many areas where water can get in.