When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Houston, TX GTG - 21 June 2008

Bill Vest

Well, here it is again...another Houston, TX GTG!!!

Sorry for the short notice, but it just kind of happened all of a sudden. Many folks were going to be in town at the same time, so we all said why not!

Anyway, it will be held this Saturday, 12:00pm, 21 June 2008. It is being held at The Black Labrador, 4100 Montrose Blvd, Houston, TX 77006, http://www.blacklabradorpub.com.

Also, this is a multi-board GTG, just like last time. Please, come one, come all.

Feel free to RSVP me by PM or replying here on the thread.

SEE YOU THERE!!!

Bill,

I'll be there again, but this time - rather than just seeing and showing watches - I hope we can get into an environment at the Black Lab where we can talk together about things like: What has been your experience with the various dealers? What has been your experience with asian movements versus Swiss movements? etc. Where we can hear one another. Does the Black Lab have any small meeting rooms? Maybe upstairs?

Looking forward to it ... and I'll be there with a stack of watches, both reps and gens.

OK...

Just finalized a couple of more things. Saturday, 21 June 2008 at 12:00 pm, we will be at The Black Labrador. We will be at tables 61, 62, 63, and 64 - just ask for Bill's party.

I would like to get a list, so if you would, please PM me with your RSVP. That way, if we need more tables, we can get them. I have reservations for 15, but they can accommodate more if I / we let them know.

THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!

Bill,

I'll be there again,

Bob, I am glad you will be able to make it again. Your collections is awesome and I would love to have a chance to see it again!

See you soon.