When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Moonwatch replica available

docdoc

yea, that one looks like the one i have to the letter..

the moonie isnt 'accurate' by any stretch of the imagination, but the one you picked out is probably the 'best' one out there..

couple of collectors carry the same one, but hey, give ET a shot.

cant see the link slickdick posted as i dont have an account there

but heres the link at RG

(probably same review)

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=16362

The glass on the one that PT once sold is domed instead of flat like the glass on the one from Eurotimez. But it has other flaws like the dots on the marker at 12. They are too far apart from each other. However since PT isn't able to source the speedy any longer you would have to go with the one from Eurotimez anyway. I was always thinking about getting a moonwatch but when you compare pictures of the gen with the rep you will see that the rehaut seems to be a lot smaller on the gen than on the reps. The dials stands more out on the gen and that makes the watch for me.. The subdial spacing wouldn't even bother me..

I wonder why the factories didn't produced a nice rep of this super classic yet. The factory which would release such a watch with accurate dial, accurate domed glass and working chrono would have a instant best seller as I read the tons of people expecting for this grail to arrive…

Any one out there listening to me ? :whistling:

Edited by docdoc