When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquaracer question

southcoast68

Hi all

I was just browsing around the web and came across this;

T-Aquaracer.jpg

It's not from one of the approved dealers here (I removed the name from the pic), but it is a dealer I have used before with good results. Anyway, can any one of the TAG faithful tell me if this is a fantasy model. It's not on the TAG official site and I cannot find any other info on it (yet). I am thinking that this one along with a blue dial day/date version would look real sweet in my collection.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Cheers B)

Now, if you wanted a very true to gen model....check out my sales post :)

Sorry, shameless plug.

I just took a look at your sales post again (for the twentyth time in the past couple days). Even though its the black dial, I'd love to have it, I'm just tight on cash. I need to put up a few more of mine for sale (if life ever grants me the time to photo them and put them up). Good luck on the sale, who knows, if I can swing it, I just may grab it off you.

Cheers.

FYI,

If you buy this fantasy above, you should know that you are getting a smaller model than the ones Shundi , By-Tor and I own.

Look at the pushers, those pushers are found on the 42mm model not on the 44mm. I bet you will be sorry you wasted the money on something like this.

Thanks for all the input. This sellers site (Brand9Ave) states that it is 43mm dia. and 15mm thick case, its also states that it is a asia7750 full working chrono. (of course all dealers have some incorrect info. from time to time whether intentional or not). Other sites show similar model with faux chrono for cheaper, but the dial is different. Well, its not like I have $240 to throw away, so I'll probably table this for further thought later.

If it indeed has the same case size and weight as the normal Aquaracer, and indeed does have a full working chrono., I would not mind having one. I'm just weird that way. :lol:

That watch does NOT have Asian 7750 with full working chrono. Trust me, it has a quartz movement.

If I were you, I'd stay the hell away from this watch.

the picture looks good.

What the hell is eastarbiz?

Thanks for all the input. This sellers site (Brand9Ave) states that it is 43mm dia. and 15mm thick case, its also states that it is a asia7750 full working chrono. (of course all dealers have some incorrect info. from time to time whether intentional or not). Other sites show similar model with faux chrono for cheaper, but the dial is different. Well, its not like I have $240 to throw away, so I'll probably table this for further thought later.

If it indeed has the same case size and weight as the normal Aquaracer, and indeed does have a full working chrono., I would not mind having one. I'm just weird that way.

Stay away from this watch.

Actually I was wrong about this rep. Looks like it really comes with Asian 7750, old low-beat version. The wandering '6 subdial in the initial photo tricked me (typical problem with the old Asian 7750). Weird that they have made a complete fantasy model of this (as far as I know this is fantasy).

King has it too.

TAG-089.jpg

Sorry, my mistake.

PS: I wouldn't mind a blue dial (date only) version.