When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

CHS GMT II in Kingswatch

Salem

Hi,

I am new to replica watch and this forum. I am looking at the CHS GMT II in Kingswatch. I noticed that the price is lower than the other site CHS GMT II. Any folks had this beauty from Kingswatch? any comment on this watch or Kingswatch? Thanks.

Cheers

Salem

Hi,

I am new to replica watch and this forum. I am looking at the CHS GMT II in Kingswatch. I noticed that the price is lower than the other site CHS GMT II. Any folks had this beauty from Kingswatch? any comment on this watch or Kingswatch? Thanks.

EVERYONE is sold out of the CHS version. I bought one of the last available from Andrew when it first came out. The CHS version is problematic as mine is already on its way back to China for repair. If you want the watch go for the ETA powered version with the IHS. No one will notice the difference and its a much better watch in terms of reliability.

perry563 pretty much nailed it there :)

The GMT hand will go under the hour hand once in 24 hours with the ICHS watch, so just set it to do that at 4AM, who will see it? If you want to use the GMT function, so don't want to do that, well forget about the CHS version anyway, because playing with the GMT function will probably break the watch...

The ICHS version is a solid watch, I am waiting for mine to arrive B)

Hi guys,

Really appriecate your input, thanks :D

By the way, here is the link from kingswatch : http://kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=1152

It's stated in the page "adjustable hour hand". From the picture, the hour hand is apparently below the GMT hand. So I guess this is the CHS.

Anyhow, I really want to have the CHS version, so this could be my choice.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,

Salem

Hi guys,

Really appriecate your input, thanks :D

By the way, here is the link from kingswatch : http://kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=1152

It's stated in the page "adjustable hour hand". From the picture, the hour hand is apparently below the GMT hand. So I guess this is the CHS.

Anyhow, I really want to have the CHS version, so this could be my choice.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,

Salem

Suprising choice when you consider the ceramic bezel GMT2 has just been released, and it is one of, if not the best Rolex replica you can buy at this point in time......

Cheers! B)

i read in another post that the hour hand JUMPS from hour to hour on the CHS, is this also true for the ICHS?

That is only true of the genuine and CHS replica, it is also what causes the modified movement to be so unreliable....

ICHS has an adjustable GMT hand, and it does not jump from hour to hour.....

Cheers! :D