When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The smaller SuperOcean Heritage...

importr

Have you actually tried the larger Heritage? It wears a lot smaller than the specs would suggest, probably due to the downswept lugs that hug your arm rather than sit wide.

No, I've not tried the 46...I havent seen it in the ADs yet. But 46mm is across the case isnt it?

Thats like....a BR01!

The Heritage is the best fitting watch I own.

The case style with the down turned lugs fits my 6.5'' wrist better than any of my Pams.

The case is much thinner than most large watches and feels really good on the wrist.

Try it, you'll like it.

i bought the rep in brown/bronze and even with a much nicer softer leather strap it was too big for my 7" wrist. part of the problem was that the deployment is so long that there was almost no curve to the strap. it sat very square on my wrist :(

good question and I think it is just the big watch trend determines what will be made, which IMO is coming to an end. Well perhaps not an end but a slow down. I know I was totally into the larger watches (50+) but it just got old and I started wanting something around 40. I would guess that I'm not alone and perhaps we will see a movement towards 38-40 again. Perhaps we will see it in a while.....

OK don't listen to me. The crappy rep strap with the crappy rep deployment does fit like [censored].

Get a gen strap, for the Heritage. and the watch will fit better than any Pam 44mm on a smaller wrist.

A leather 24 mm Pam style strap with buckle on the Heritage, or the OR or PD rubber strap with buckle or deployment fits a smaller wrist PERFECTLY.

But don't believe me.

Buy a 40mm or 42mm, by 16mm thick chrono hockey puck instead.

Dude.

dude, it's just opinion. here is the big heritage rep on my 7" wrist. and i tried it on pam straps also. i also own a gen seawolf with the gen rubber strap, and you know what? the gen blue breitling rubber strap is too long and not comfortable on me either ;)

standard.jpg

standard.jpg