When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new affinity for Rolex

tenacious_b

Well, I am a big guy, and I have been wearing 44 mm reps for a long time, which is funny, because I found reps after years of searching and grieving over wanting a perfect yachtmaster rep. I almost flushed $1200.00 down the toilet over at replica center. I bought a sub right after my first panerai, and I sold it the next day to a coworker because it looked like a ladies watch on my wrist. Now that I have the slightly larger GMT II C, I am back on board, and want so badly for this watch to be repped, but I also want someone to lay to rest for me once and for all, how big is this watch case measured from 8 oclock to 2 oclock? On RWI someone said it's 43, I've seen 40, and I've seen 37mm, but I can't get anyone to tell me once and for all the true size of this case minus the crown.

This Watch - the new Milgauss:

brianmilgauss1dw9.th.jpg

Exactly the same size as a GMT IIc at 40.5mm from 8 to 2 o'clock.

If the Milgauss will be repped properly I'll order one asap. I even thought iof buying a GMT IIc and one of those too small Milgauss and build one myself, but that version would have an obvious point wrong: Too small dial.