When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Terrible ripoff attempt with GMT

By-Tor

I'm looking for a gen, so I'm constantly browsing the Ebey Uk.

Check this one... all other pics are of a gen (stolen) and then the initial blurry main picture (which you can supersize) is a horrible POS.

http://tinyurl.com/5up42g

The idiot didn't even notice that the gen pics (that he has stolen) is an older tritium dial version with non-sels. However his actual watch has SELs (which look dreadful as well). What a complete moron! :D

holy $hit... that is the same POS that neil just sent me as a 'replacement' for the group buy gmt master I he sold me but could not source.

he agreed to send me a noob factory pepsi gmt II, but that exact watch is what he sent me.

I can attest it is the biggest piece of crap I have ever seen. neil asked me to tell him what was wrong with what he sent, so who knows maybe he will make it right, but anyway it amazes me what people try to pawn off as genuine... if anyone wants to see some pice of the worst rep ever made let me know and I will shoot some :)

holy $hit... that is the same POS that neil just sent me as a 'replacement' for the group buy gmt master I he sold me but could not source.

he agreed to send me a noob factory pepsi gmt II, but that exact watch is what he sent me.

I can attest it is the biggest piece of crap I have ever seen. neil asked me to tell him what was wrong with what he sent

I doubt it was intentional. Neil has never been a "Rolex guy", really. :D

@bytor. I hope it was all a misunderstanding. although the date mag is so poorly polished it makes trying to read the date impossible. so much for good ol' QC.

I'm giving neil all the time he needs to fix thingsn. I know when you choose neil you choose everything that comes with it. it was my choice after all.

I will look at my local resellers for a gmt II for ya, there are some great ones in bean town...

I will look at my local resellers for a gmt II for ya, there are some great ones in bean town...

Thanks mate, but I really can't buy it from the US. Paying 22% vat when it hits the EU customs isn't my idea of fun. :)

That's too bad as there are much better deals available over there. I will buy from Europe only.

I sent a pm to the guy who bought the GMT....telling him that he bought a replica....

I explained why it was a fake....this was his reply....

Get a Grip. The Watch did come from Interwatches.com it was a

Rolex GMT (checked out at a local Rolex Dealer) and was in good

condition all though a little high in price.. Not sure how you got my

info or what your motive is but you were very incorrect!

I fiind it hard to believe that the watch is gen....the hand stack in the blurry photo appears to be incorrect....GMT hand below the hour hand....also the triplock looks wrong....

Might it be a fake sale? :g:

Selling to an accomplice, I mean, or even to himself under a different username?

To improve his reputation, or even to prepare this same watch to a new sale?

Or just he got too high on raising his own auction...

I doubt it was intentional. Neil has never been a "Rolex guy", really. :D

Same story happened to me with a Tag.. Neil replacement are often... well crap just so you shut it up. One of the reason why I don't buy from him anymore.. Anyway, nice Ebay ads :p