When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ISP blocking this site?

When I`m using my ISP (nextgentel) dsn-server i get this message :

You are seeing this page because the current domain is not configured in the current set of name servers or your domain is being parked.

This is usually just a temporary error while the domain is being added. Once the domain is configured this page will expire and your correct site will be shown.

If your system administrator is having you use the wrong resolving name servers you will want to notify them of this mistake right away.

If you are looking for free resolving name servers (for desktop and personal computers) we suggest you use the free service at Resolving Name Server.

But when I use an altetnate dsn every thing is fine... anybody experienced anything like this?

Nex

maybe a warning upfront....would be hihgly appreciated

Sorry, buddy, but sometimes I don't have the time to post warnings about things like this. The change was active for just 1 hours, so the effects should have been minimal, but apparently some ISP's ignore the TTL records in our DNS setup to update their DNS's.

Hmmm still not working with my ISP's dns-server :(

Well, g00d th1ng 1'm 4 1337 h4xx0r :p

I hope you are still not having problems with this.