When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Titanium Seawolf Chrono

doc savage

I've been wanting a Breitling, specifically a titanium 44mm model on a bracelet, so I thought I would try this one out from Jay. It arrived quickly, as always.

DSC01157.jpg

Pros:

Solid titanium

Nice purple/blue fake AR tint

Reliable and accurate (quartz)

Cool looking pushers and crown

Lightweight and comfortable

Cons:

Mineral glass

Flaws a-plenty (dial, subdials, bezel, pearl, datewheel, quartz, etc.)

Bracelet (inner edges of links are rounded instead of sharp)

Paint on numerals is sloppy

I'm sure that the dealer would replace this for the bad dial paint, but I'm actually OK with it. You wouldn't wear it to Tourneau, but it's fine for a daily beater--how many people (in the real world) really care whether the 4 on your bezel is open or closed? I'd also like the non-chrono version if anyone knows who sells it.

Recommended.

I have the grey chrono avenger gen and it is my absolute FAVORITE!

Here are some pics!

2680864045_1d9a21bd6b_o.jpg

2681682756_e9ac01225e_o.jpg

2680864075_f2e5204c94_o.jpg

Whoa, is THAT what my watch is supposed to look like? What a beauty! I love that bracelet.

This watch has pretty much replaced the G-Shock for mountain biking and working out--it's more comfortable on my wrist and the chrono is much easier to engage. If it were waterproof I would never take it off.

It's not a very striking watch, but up close the crosshatching and unusual finish attract attention. Once people get a closer look they are shocked that I would wear a Breitling to they gym, I just tell them I have a great warranty.

Whoa, is THAT what my watch is supposed to look like? What a beauty! I love that bracelet.

This watch has pretty much replaced the G-Shock for mountain biking and working out--it's more comfortable on my wrist and the chrono is much easier to engage. If it were waterproof I would never take it off.

It's not a very striking watch, but up close the crosshatching and unusual finish attract attention. Once people get a closer look they are shocked that I would wear a Breitling to they gym, I just tell them I have a great warranty.

Thanks!

The main reason why I chose this as my first Breitling Gen is because it is "Anti-Bling"

Also, it is so comfortable I never want to take it off!

:)

Regards,

Brad

• 2 months later...