When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who wants RXV 47mm with Half price

panera

Looks like cheap crap to me, Panera. Judging from the pics alone, the fit and finish appears to be WELL below any genuine RXW watches. Below Davidsen's standards, too, for that matter.

It looks like a $250 Asian powered rep to me.

Agreed except to me it looks like 50$ rep, the quality and finish look awful.

Looks like a rep. I owned 2 gen RXW's both directly from Ken Trading.

First off every gen RXW I have ever seen has had silver hands unless modded otherwise.

Second, RXW MM20's come with about the finest ever produced 26mm strap made exclusively by Connolly leathers of London for Ken Trading. The leather is exquisite!!! Almost ike the finest Ammo Strap leather but much softer and fully stamped on the back with the Connolly Leathers markings. The strap on that watch looks like a typical sh*tty pleather Pam rep strap

Third- Genuine RXW's come with a beautiful Panerai like box hand crafted by Ford Fame Jewelry box manufactures, one of the highest end Jewelers box makers in the world

Forth- Gen RXW's come with genuine Bergeron screwdrivers, papers and (for the most part) a fine jewelers display polishing cloth

Fifth - This is definately a rep , possibly a Davidson and I'll wager there is a 100% genuine russian or Chinese Unitas clone under the caseback not a genuine Swiss Unitas that comes in a Genuine RXW

Sixth - anyone who pays more than $250.00 for this watch should have their head examined. A genuine RXW is highly collectible, extremely well crafted (So much so that even many Panerisitis have acknowleged that it rivals a genuine Panerai in terms of fit, construction and presentation) Genuine RXW MM20's sell for between $1100 - $2000.00 in excellent complete condition

Seventh - If you can get your hands on a genuine RXW MM20 and have the means - grab it!!!! It's one hell of a watch and likely to only go up in value