When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First rep. received today!

2poor4real1z

Hope this is the right forum to post this in. I received my first rep today! It's a MB pen not a watch. THought I would start small to see how the rep world works first. I must say, I am not disappointed. Shipping was super fast from across the pond. 7 days total! The pen it self is pretty good. I really don't know what I expected. Being around MB products everyday does leave me wanting more out of this one but all and all I am happy. It has a decent weight and looks good from a few feet away. I dont think anyone will question it in my pocket. I will post pics later if you guys want. Thanks Narikaa!

You don't see many posts about pens. I like them myself.

So....are you telling us you are familiar with this invention and know how to operate one? :rolleyes:

OK guys finally got some pics! I REALLY like this pen. Only compliant is that the very end peice were the ball point comes out, kept popping loose but it was a quick fix with a bit of super glue. As you guys might or might not know I work around gen MB stuff everyday and no I dont take this pen to work. I can tell you this is a pretty good rep. You can tell its not a gen if it's in your pocket OR is you have never held a real one. It's a good buy if you are thinking of getting one! If you have a gen, you won't be happy with it though just because you can then tell the difference. But its nice none the less.

IMG_8180.jpg

IMG_8178.jpg

IMG_8175.jpg

Edited by 2poor4real1z

You can tell its not a gen if it's in your pocket OR is you have never held a real one.

I meant CAN NOT tell the difference. You cant tell the difference unless you inspect it.