When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yankees

82KUBA

Excuse me, I'm English. Am I to conclude that the Yankee Stadium is being torn down?

I'm English too but a Mets fan. Yes they are tearing down Yankee stadium and are moving to the new one they are building next door. The other New York team (the Mets) are also moving to a new stadium next year, but this seems to get overlooked!

YANKEES $uck...

But I will miss the old girl. I am taking my kid there to say good bye. But for all you yankees fans, here how I spent my fathers day. Maybe someday your team will play some real ball again...

me, my ingy, and some trophy...

DSCN8705b.jpg

my ingy and some ring...

DSCF2029.jpg

me, my ingy, and the red seat...

DSCN8723.jpg

just the seat...

DSCN4507-1.jpg

what can be said about the best place on earth...

DSCN0822.jpg

Just a side note, the redsoxs are in town in nyc the week stephane is there... tuesday night... I cant make it that night, but that would be the GTG to crush all GTGs...

Just a side note, the redsoxs are in town in nyc the week stephane is there... tuesday night... I cant make it that night, but that would be the GTG to crush all GTGs...

That would be an amazing GTG. Too bad I'm on the other side of the continent.

On a side note. Is that trophy made by Tiffany & Co? A few years ago, I stopped into Tiffany in Toronto to pick up a gift for the GF. They had the Commisioners Trophy, Vince Lombardi trophy, the NBA trophy, and few others on display. It was quite awesome! I tried to take some pictures but was quickly shut down by security.

haha bring it kuba... even my 5 year old knows (and makes sure his grandpa who lives in ny knows it) that the yankees stink and johnny damon is a bum... I did have to convince him to go to yankee stadium with me... when I told him they were tearing it down he asked, ''is it because they stink so bad daddy?'' you have to love the innocent mind of a child.

your pics are amazing as well. thanks for sharing. when it comes down to it, baseball is losing part of its soul... I pray I am not alive if they ever try to kill fenway...

if anyone wants to see what the neww yankee stadium, go to stadiumpage. com. it has amazing onsite photos of both ny stadiums as well as all the other parks under construction.

haha bring it kuba... even my 5 year old knows (and makes sure his grandpa who lives in ny knows it) that the yankees stink and johnny damon is a bum... I did have to convince him to go to yankee stadium with me... when I told him they were tearing it down he asked, ''is it because they stink so bad daddy?'' you have to love the innocent mind of a child.

your pics are amazing as well. thanks for sharing. when it comes down to it, baseball is losing part of its soul... I pray I am not alive if they ever try to kill fenway...

if anyone wants to see what the neww yankee stadium, go to stadiumpage. com. it has amazing onsite photos of both ny stadiums as well as all the other parks under construction.

7 rings in 100 years

26 ring in the same time frame

do the math please

even when the Yankees loose there the envy of baseball.....

every player in MLB would kill to put on those pinstripe ....

why do you think jonny left right after a ring with u bums

cause being a Yankee is an honor

haha johnny is a loser, and the reason he left is because his wife had him by the nads telling him to leave boston cause the shopping is better in nyc... he throws like a wounded duck and im glad he is gone... jacoby or coco take your pick are twice the player... I do feel for you, the stadium is the best part of the franchise... and look what they are doing to her....

getting back to watches... how it the gmt IIc treating ya? other than the sel's its growing on me... throw a black nato on it and watch out....

Edited by its_urabus

haha johnny is a loser, and the reason he left is because his wife had him by the nads telling him to leave boston cause the shopping is better in nyc... he throws like a wounded duck and im glad he is gone... jacoby or coco take your pick are twice the player... I do feel for you, the stadium is the best part of the franchise... and look what they are doing to her....

getting back to watches... how it the gmt IIc treating ya? other than the sel's its growing on me... throw a black nato on it and watch out....

I was thinking maybe a hunter green Nato ...to match the gmt hand would be a cool look.... but where can i find a high quality nato ...i got on for my SSD from ebay and it was the cheapest looking and feeling thing ive put on my wrist ...

any leads ... im more of a Pam guy

There was a wrist check a while back of a member with a UPO on a black nato. it looked superior to the JB nato I have. I was looking here for one, hxxp://www.gnomonwatches.com/NATOStrap.htm I am looking at the divertec extreme. I need to just buy one and see how good it is.

as far as hunter green, I have seen army green but not hunter. that might be tough. BUT it would look good. If i buy one from there above site, I will let you know how good it is.