When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where can Buy MBK in Thailand (Bangkok)?

Lutero

I must go and do the Thailand stopover in Bangkok for 4 hours after I go to Koh Samui. Where can I buy MBK wach?

Four hour stop-over? This will be your first visit then. :)

Go to MBK (shopping centre) and find the stall. Then, ask for the watch you want. When they say they can have it for you tomorrow, the correct response is to cry and run away. When you get to the airport and realise you've missed your flight and that you now do have the time to pick up the watch tomorrow but didn't order it, suicide is an acceptable response.

:D

Four hours is maybe enough time if you know the city well. Otherwise you'd be hard pressed to buy lunch in that time.

Four hour stop-over? This will be your first visit then. :)

Go to MBK (shopping centre) and find the stall. Then, ask for the watch you want. When they say they can have it for you tomorrow, the correct response is to cry and run away. When you get to the airport and realise you've missed your flight and that you now do have the time to pick up the watch tomorrow but didn't order it, suicide is an acceptable response.

:D

Four hours is maybe enough time if you know the city well. Otherwise you'd be hard pressed to buy lunch in that time.

Thanks, Pug! I will remember that when I visit next year! Seriously, is MBK the only place to shop for reps in Bangkok? B)

Thanks, Pug! I will remember that when I visit next year! Seriously, is MBK the only place to shop for reps in Bangkok? B)

Seriously? For mere mortals like us, there's one stall that sells the so-called MBW watches. Apart from that, effectively the rest is [censored].

You can find reps in Patpong or anywhere else, but the quality is shoddy. Save your time and use a dealer on the forum. I wasted a lot of time looking for decent reps; time I could have spent watching girls removing their clothes or something.

Seriously? For mere mortals like us, there's one stall that sells the so-called MBW watches. Apart from that, effectively the rest is [censored].

You can find reps in Patpong or anywhere else, but the quality is shoddy. Save your time and use a dealer on the forum. I wasted a lot of time looking for decent reps; time I could have spent watching girls removing their clothes or something.

i 2ond that. You live and you learn :D :D