When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Various Questions about Rolex Reps

geestyleed

Hello guys!

I'm now reading some days in the forum and I always read "Noobmariner" or Noobparts. Until now I have never heard of these. I already asked the Searchmachine, but I didn't get the right answer(I dont know what I should search for ;) )

Can anyone tell me what these parts are?

My next question is about my Rolex Watches. I made some pictures with the magnification of the date. I don't know which magnification my watches have.

The Yachmaster is not 2,5x. I know that, because the Explorer II and the Sub Dates are bigger. But although I'm not sure if the are 2,5x.

lgim0060zrn.jpg

lgim0061km4.jpg

lgim0062xds.jpg

greetings from europe :p

A Noobpart is a part that comes off a noobmariner- the submariner, or the yachtmaster, or it could even be off the GMT from the noob factory. The noob factory bracelet is a very good rep bracelet- correct because it has the hollow center links like the gen Rolex bracelet. Prior to the noob factory bracelet, most of the rep bracelets had solid mid-links- in fact a lot still do, this is not correct for a true Rolex bracelet. And parts aren't available separately from the factory, so they only come off a watch.

Date magnification has been discussed around here ad nausem. From the pics, IMO, your Explorer II might be slightly larger than 2.5, sub may be OK and I can't see the yachtmaster. I wouldn't worry about the Explorer though, it's not enough to worry about.