When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skyland or Super Avenger

kioske

Now that both are available, which one would you choose?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is more sexy?

• Skyland
    • Super Avenger
    • Both
    • None of the above

This is a good question--I really need to try on some gens before I decide. Even though I have a big wrist, I decided to stick to watches in the 44-46mm range, but I think the chrono dial of the Super might make it look less like a wall clock than a UBoat or Fiddy. I might even skip them both and get a BCE; something polished would round out my collection nicely.

We should have a mini SoCal GTG at South Coast and check out the shops.

The black steel is on its way in a few months :)

How good is your info? I was going to order the slate dial Skyland soon and the Black SA in a month or so once I have seen a few member pics and reviews on it. If they are coming out with the black steel I may hold off on ordering the Slate dial Skyland and order the SA now then the black steel when it comes out.

You left out the ti Chrono Avenger (albeit not new). Still my favorite and a classic. I am hoping that they someday do the PVD Skyland. I love that one.

I too wish for the black SS Skyland.

The polished look is a bit too much for me and scratches quite easily (which is something no one talks about and really bothers me when it comes to my collection; I just hate a watch with scratches unless it's vintage).