When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do Oracle straps come with the 4 endlinks?

I am shocked at what the going rates are for the AP endlinks.

I want to order the carbon fiber strap from Oracle. Does this come with the 4 end links? I got 2 quotes from them as I sent 2 email inquiries a week or so ago. The end links are way more expensive than the straps (just like Elliot's).

The reason why I ask is that I ordered already a croc black/off-white from Strapluxe and I would like to get tight fitting endlinks. From what I've read, Oracle is the one who has these tight fitting links.

So, again, if I order the Oracle carbon fiber strap, does it come with the endlinks or do I have to order them separately?

I want to put the carbon fiber Oracle on my Rubber AP and I want to put the Strapluxe croc on my steel AP ROO (coming).

Or, can I use the endlinks from the steel AP ROO for the Strapluxe strap; and use the endlinks from the Rubber AP ROO with the Oracle carbon?

I'm confused :mellow:

Yes....oracle comes with endlinks...I just paid for an oracle kevlar strap 30 min ago :)

U can even buy extra endlinks.

I already have the carbon strap which is simply awesome.

-bosk

I am shocked at what the going rates are for the AP endlinks.

I want to order the carbon fiber strap from Oracle. Does this come with the 4 end links? I got 2 quotes from them as I sent 2 email inquiries a week or so ago. The end links are way more expensive than the straps (just like Elliot's).

The reason why I ask is that I ordered already a croc black/off-white from Strapluxe and I would like to get tight fitting endlinks. From what I've read, Oracle is the one who has these tight fitting links.

So, again, if I order the Oracle carbon fiber strap, does it come with the endlinks or do I have to order them separately?

I want to put the carbon fiber Oracle on my Rubber AP and I want to put the Strapluxe croc on my steel AP ROO (coming).

Or, can I use the endlinks from the steel AP ROO for the Strapluxe strap; and use the endlinks from the Rubber AP ROO with the Oracle carbon?

I'm confused :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
I am very disappointed with oracle straps. I made an order on July 15th and still have not get any package from them. I contacted them on Aug 1st and all they said: it will arrive...

just wanted to let you know...

You might want to try the strapluxe straps. I got mine within 2 days of when I purchased it!