When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has anyone purchased anything from Silix with Paypal?

freddy333

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I tried to purchase one watch from Silix last night using their PayPal option.

On the final page of the transaction process there was a notice to email them for instructions on how to complete the payment. I did that but have not received any reply - yet (seven hours later).

May I ask a question.

I am a learner about replicas so I was not sure whic of the two Silix sites to use: < www.watchsilix.com > or < www.silixprime.com >

The contents look similar. ARE THEY THE SAME COMPANY? ARE BOTH SITES TRUSTWORTHY?

I would welcome experienced mebers advice.

Many thanks.

Hi.

I tried to purchase one watch from Silix last night using their PayPal option.

On the final page of the transaction process there was a notice to email them for instructions on how to complete the payment. I did that but have not received any reply - yet (seven hours later).

May I ask a question.

I am a learner about replicas so I was not sure whic of the two Silix sites to use: < www.watchsilix.com > or < www.silixprime.com >

The contents look similar. ARE THEY THE SAME COMPANY? ARE BOTH SITES TRUSTWORTHY?

I would welcome experienced mebers advice.

Many thanks.

Prime is the higher end stuff. the other is more A21J stuff.

Both sites are run by Silix, silixprime is their premium site dealing in better quality reps while watchsilix is for the cheaper end of the rep market.

Thank you to all who responded to my query about the Silix websites.

I had noticed the slightly different collections, and your replies have explained the difference - and that I should expect to wait a day or so for them to get back to me about the Paypal processing.

On another subject: SCAM sites.

While browsing this forum I came across a posting of scam watch sites.

I would like to add one to the list: < Luxurywatches.net >

Actually, I'm here as a newbie because I was taken in by that site. Paid $300 ($Australian) for an IWC Portuguese.

I did know their watches must be replicas, but the watch that arrived was not the one I ordered, was not automatic - and didn't work!!!

Lesson learned.

While browsing this forum I came across a posting of scam watch sites.

I would like to add one to the list: < Luxurywatches.net >

There are far too many scam sites to keep track of. You will save yourself alot of trouble simply by purchasing from the collectors on RWG.