When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thoughts about changing the look of the forum

P4GTR

If you want ART go to an ART GALLERY. LOL.

Someones probably hacking your checking account as we speak :lol:

I'd be happy if it just had the RWG logo, text removed. But who gives a [censored] what I think eh? :lol:

I guess I expected everyone to go "oh. Yeah.. Thats actually not a bad idea." Thats what I get for starting a THREAD. :black_eye:

I'll just go back to welcoming the noobies!

I guess I expected everyone to go "oh. Yeah.. Thats actually not a bad idea." Thats what I get for starting a THREAD. :black_eye:

oh. Yeah.. Thats actually not a bad idea.

I think the PDA skin needs one line of HTML adding to the headers.

<meta name="viewport" content="width=480, user-scalable=yes">

... or similar.

oh. Yeah.. Thats actually not a bad idea.

I think the PDA skin needs one line of HTML adding to the headers.

<meta name="viewport" content="width=480, user-scalable=yes">

... or similar.

Nah...don't want any freakin' iPhone owners reading this ;)

My honest opinion is that I think the header is just fine, even though it contains the replica reference. It's small, fast loading, etc. I don't think it's bothering a lot of members.

Than again, if this really is a problem for the majority of the members, we might have to do something about it. I can always create a "non-header" skin for those members who prefer it, but this skin will NOT be updated with any changes done to the forum/forum software, so after a while there might be certain services you won't be able to access.

This is a non-issue. If you don't want your coworkers knowing which websites you visit, don't visit them while at work.

And as was stated earlier, the header makes no difference because IT knows your internet usage in elaborate detail -- the websites you visit, at what time, and for how long.

In addition, a low-fi version is already a part of the forum, accessible at the bottom of the web page.

Further, wearing reps isn't supposed to be a cloak and dagger affair. Don't boast about it, but when people ask you, be honest and forthright. You will soon realize that people don't care about what you wear.

There is a joke that cuts to the heart of this issue:

This is a non-issue. If you don't want your coworkers knowing which websites you visit, don't visit them while at work.

And as was stated earlier, the header makes no difference because IT knows your internet usage in elaborate detail -- the websites you visit, at what time, and for how long.

In addition, a low-fi version is already a part of the forum, accessible at the bottom of the web page.

Further, wearing reps isn't supposed to be a cloak and dagger affair. Don't boast about it, but when people ask you, be honest and forthright. You will soon realize that people don't care about what you wear.

There is a joke that cuts to the heart of this issue: