When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beginmariner date change issue....

Nightstroker

One of the members over at the old forum (www.replica-watches-guide.com) made a great post concerning the beginmariner and a potential date change issue that results in a complete failure of a specific date change mechanism....

What is interresting to me is that the issue may not apply only to the beginmariner....but ANY rep containing the same movement....2813....

Please have a look at the thread....I would like to hear your opinions on this matter....

Beginmariner owners beware....

You may be required to register in order to have a look....

Can you not just copy the post in this thread so we dont have to join?

My first thought was to copy and paste the thread....unfortunately the photos would not transfer....most of the members here are already registered over at the old forum anyway....

I also have permission from the thread originator to put the link here....just in case any of you were wondering....

In my experiance RA generaly does not open his mouth on a tech subject unless he knows what he's on about. He may not have been around all that long but is very fast learner and has solved more than one long standing mystrey in his relitivly short time on the forum. Chk out his post on the Daytona chrono issue in the Reapir and upgrade forum.

Regards,

Col.