When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

watch servicing with trustytime

docdoc

I wonder if anyone ever try the watch service from trustytime? What do you think of it?

C'mon doc. You've been here long enough to know that you should do a search before asking this type of question!! ;)

It must have been posted a thousand times (OK maybe a slight exaggeration) to never pay for these extra services from our collectors as it has been proven on numerous occasions that no additional work is actually done.

EDIT - My apologizes...You haven't been around that long. That's a lot of posts in a month!!

For me it's like buying a car from a salesman and him saying he will service it for you. Granted TT is having it done by someone else, but there is no quality guarantee. Buy the watch and then have it serviced would be my advice based on previous waterproofing results

For me it's like buying a car from a salesman and him saying he will service it for you. Granted TT is having it done by someone else, but there is no quality guarantee. Buy the watch and then have it serviced would be my advice based on previous waterproofing results

I will definetevely follow your instructions, guys ! thanks for the advice.