When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Whie Lie? Pam292!

Daytona4me

Sorry.. my CompuTer messing up rigHT now.... also.. Typing quiCkly from AirporT...

Copied from RWI as I jusT PosTed THis THere ...

THougHT all of you sHould know Too....

BTW... THis Transpired before Josdrew... were remoVed by THe RWI Admin..

CurrenT PAM292 owners... "look... no sappHire"

HonT asked me abouT THis waTCH ... Said maker Told Him THaT SappHire Version noT made yeT.. I Told Him To Buy one and use a TesTer To CHeCk iT OuT. ....... No oTHer faCTory makes THis yeT so .... THaT CannoT be THe error!!!!

(sorry,, my lower Case "T,C,H" noT working for some reason..

As you know... I Helped prepare HonT for Forum life.. insTead of Telling Him NO...THaT He Could noT sell Here.. I figured would be BeTTER for members To HaVe anoTHer GZ Based dealer To GiVe Us seCond Opinions... GLAD WE DID...

see His email below...

hello greg

i had check but not sapphire glass,i found in market not come with sapphire glass yet

please check picture

regard

hont

pam292test_1.jpg

pam292test_2.jpg

One WITH SAPPHIRE!

pam292test_3.jpg

Those 'little white lies' do keep coming up... I only hope that people will ignore personal conflicts and opinions, and look to (I believe the Japanese word 'kokoro'* sums it up best) and start realizing the truth about the Cartel.

*the heart of things'

Those 'little white lies' do keep coming up... I only hope that people will ignore personal conflicts and opinions, and look to (I believe the Japanese word 'kokoro'* sums it up best) and start realizing the truth about the Cartel.

In a few weeks, all this will have blown over and we'll get right back to the cartel circle-jerk, praising the dealers for being gods, again.

only if the membership lets it happen.

Evidence shows that we will. Every time this happens, we're outraged for a week or two and then we get right on back to suckling on the teets of whoever sells us our precious watches.

We are that stupid. Nothing ever changes.

Show me why this time is any different.

well, obviously it will be up to the general membership that calls this forum home to keep the topic alive and not let it die. i can tell you at rwi the topic will stay very much alive and well. at rg it gets shot in the head and buried the second it is mentioned so we can all figure out how long it will last there. they started having a damage control raffle there yesterday. ;)

Wow... my buttons are back to normal.. just landed .. .home now.. . :)

I'll finish my story here.. .

hont emailed me and said that he planned to list them on RWI... but looked at other dealers descriptions and noticed it said sapphire crystal and the maker told him that they were not sapphire and that he had not made any with sapphire yet. Hont specifically wanted to ask me if I felt maybe the maker had made a mistake and if he should just go with the way the other dealers were posting them as. I told him it is things like this that will leave a sour taste in peoples mouths.. DO NOT go with what everyone else was claiming ... buy a tester and test it yourself. He did.... and you see the results..

He copied the website links to Josh and Andrews website for reference when he asked me if he should follow suit... sorry I did not include them in this thread.. dont care to visit their website again.

Anyway.. I think Pugwash and HK make good points here...

1. The sucking sound will return in 1 week because many members are too happy to simply get a watch.. so they could care less...

2. The only thing that will change anything is if we do not tolerate it anymore..

I hope and pray it is a simple mistake... I dont care if Josh and Andrew sell... I dont even care if they make money...

I'm just tired of the [censored] and want it to stop. Price-fixing... threats to other dealers... Sapphires that are not Sapphire...

Chwiss movement issues (which seem to still go undetected) ... etc...

I really dont care who the dealer is ... dont care how things get fixed... I just hope it does soon... because the issues that I have heard/seen lately is considered Rape in most countries. And sad but true, some people like it! lol...