When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

An Apology to RWG and some Clarifications..

Daytona4me

The paint Dave is using in his post simply does not stick does it.

It is as if he did not read my first post. Trying to spin the dradle but it does not work for him because he does not know what it symbolizes... I wish it were not so but the blind faith that people have because of good service and timely delivery does not help the populous because greed with a smile is promoted inadvertently.

The kicker here is that a handful of people still cannot comprehend that I never was any part of this decision , any action involving these guys. Their abuses and intimidation with Hont was not reported to me, it was reported to Takashi, once I became aware of it I emailed hont to try and get more info... and when the decision was made to remove them from RWI I was happily frolicking in ocean off the coast of Florida with no computer or phone in sight.

Now that I am back, hont sends me another email (2 days ago) that indeed, he has been cut off by the Hublot AAA maker (this is ANOTHER block to control prices, another separate incident ) who makes the Concord C1. This was done at the Request of Josh and Andrew as the maker explained "I cannot afford to loose their business, I have to do what they say". But Hont tells me he will be able to offer it soon. He is going to buy it through a middle man but at a higher cost which means he will not be able to sell for the low "non-greedy" cost which has been his business practice since becoming a dealer on RWI.

Yet again, a price fix by the dynamic duo because they are empowered by people who think accountability stops at 4 day delivery and quick communication.

But again.. my "Vendetta" for Josh and Andrew will overshadow the atrocities that they commit. This is because I am a fair easier target than them. People will feel that retribution by me is far less than retribution by them... this is intimidation and manipulation at it's best.

Keep buying from them folks... be sure to lube up your pocketbook before you do... They have not increased the price of KY jelly yet.

Exactly....this crap has happened before and it will happen again in the future. You will feel better about all this with time.

I am very interested in you becoming a drop shipper :whistling:

I hope you consider this because we need some good people to bring us a factory connection at a reasonable cost.

I had a chance to be a US dealer some time back with a dealer from TRC and after talks with him I decided not to do it but to give you an example.

new improved 50th anniversary LV subs had just came out an they were selling for 250 for the swiss versions from the dealers at the time

The supplier informed me that he would send me 12 of the same swiss LV's to sale to people at a cost of 110.00 each.....that was my cost. I would imagine that his cost must have been 50 bucks each. (just a guess)

I guess my point is the mark up is pretty high as we all know but I got a little taste of what it was back then. I would love to see someone cement a factory connection to bring us our reps .

+1

The paint Dave is using in his post simply does not stick does it.

It is as if he did not read my first post. Trying to spin the dradle but it does not work for him because he does not know what it symbolizes... I wish it were not so but the blind faith that people have because of good service and timely delivery does not help the populous because greed with a smile is promoted inadvertently.

The kicker here is that a handful of people still cannot comprehend that I never was any part of this decision , any action involving these guys. Their abuses and intimidation with Hont was not reported to me, it was reported to Takashi, once I became aware of it I emailed hont to try and get more info... and when the decision was made to remove them from RWI I was happily frolicking in ocean off the coast of Florida with no computer or phone in sight.

Now that I am back, hont sends me another email (2 days ago) that indeed, he has been cut off by the Hublot AAA maker (this is ANOTHER block to control prices, another separate incident ) who makes the Concord C1. This was done at the Request of Josh and Andrew as the maker explained "I cannot afford to loose their business, I have to do what they say". But Hont tells me he will be able to offer it soon. He is going to buy it through a middle man but at a higher cost which means he will not be able to sell for the low "non-greedy" cost which has been his business practice since becoming a dealer on RWI.

Yet again, a price fix by the dynamic duo because they are empowered by people who think accountability stops at 4 day delivery and quick communication.

But again.. my "Vendetta" for Josh and Andrew will overshadow the atrocities that they commit. This is because I am a fair easier target than them. People will feel that retribution by me is far less than retribution by them... this is intimidation and manipulation at it's best.

Keep buying from them folks... be sure to lube up your pocketbook before you do... They have not increased the price of KY jelly yet.

now they got hont cut off? at this point i can't imagine what more proof people want. this is exactly what dave123 was eluding to when this whole thing blew up. they had already told him what they were going to do.

Offpoint I know.. Sorry Kruser . But I think I need to say something ...Please allow me..

This is proof ? how about slander or fabrication ?

When i saw Greg's slandering remarks about me and what he reported HBB maker has said, I am laughing my ass off.. When you want to smear someone with ill repute.. think before you say something... Not everyone is as naive, childish as you ( guys ) are.. Try harder next time..

When you are a Boss ( HBB Maker) in China.. :

1. He will never say what that was reported by Greg.. cos it means he is incapable and his business is controlled and hinged by 2 Foriegners... This equate to "Loose Face" .....To the Chinese .. "Face" is very important...I am sure those widely travelled members of the board with experience in China will agree with this fact.

2. The maker is running an illegal business.....They are out in the open, meeting people/strangers from all over .. The least they want is to offend someone.. cos they never know who will be a revengeful bastard that cannot get over things and start to send in unwanted parties/authorities.

When they do not want to sell to you ... They will have the intelligence to tell you... simply....."No Stock"...

They will not tell you all the [censored] and bull that is being cook up ... and put themselves and me at harm's way.

Who make more sense ? It is up to you the public.

Joshua

Edited by Jos Nana

As Kruzer said...

I closed the last one and I'm closing this one...

D4M wrote an open apology...

And now this is just turning into another RWI vs. A&J Thread...

If anyone is wondering what everybody's opinion is on the subject, then please read the original Thread...

Thanks,

TT