When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Manny to the Dodgers!

jjfesq

As a Yankee fan I'm excited that we won't see Manny those last 6 games.... as a Torre fan, I am saddened he will have to deal with him the rest of the season...

Torre handled Sheff so Manny will be no problem.

Jason Bay=.190 hitter vs lefties

LOL

According to Manny, The Boston Red Sox don't deserve him.....

mannyramirezas7.jpg

I'd argue that he didn't deserve to be a member of the Red Sox any longer

Sorry to see his Bat go but enough drama - Perhaps we will see him in the World Series B)

Good Luck Joe

Yankees still suck

I am glad we traded lazy. his attitude was always poor at best. yes on a good day he was a all star level player, but as of late he was as big of a bum as he ever was. if we didn't trade him he would have gone on the dl for the rest of the year and ellsbury would have played left. bay will play, but not all that well at home until he learns how to play the monster.

torre will make manny play hard or he will bench him. I can imagine manny not running hard to first as he usually did, and torre bitching him out.

anyway, he is finally gone, and he left in true to form manny being manny style.

go soxs!!! and as usual yankess suck...

I am glad we traded lazy. his attitude was always poor at best. yes on a good day he was a all star level player, but as of late he was as big of a bum as he ever was. if we didn't trade him he would have gone on the dl for the rest of the year and ellsbury would have played left. bay will play, but not all that well at home until he learns how to play the monster.

torre will make manny play hard or he will bench him. I can imagine manny not running hard to first as he usually did, and torre bitching him out.

anyway, he is finally gone, and he left in true to form manny being manny style.

go soxs!!! and as usual yankess suck...

You guys would have won nothing w/o him and you know it!

I agree that the red sox would not have won if manny was not there. but you could say that about any member of the team.

mannys attitude has always been poor. but this year it has been out of control. he knew they were not going to renew at the end of the year, regardless of his performance this year and he was upset. he felt like the redsox owed him for all he has done. anyway, I do feel like we gave up too much giving hanson and moss. I really like moss. great player. I like hime more than mr mvp nancy jd drew... anyway, its going to be interesting. I'm not sure anyone can beat the angels... only time will tell...