When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SMP Chrono on Fleabay

Fireman_Fred

Is this a rep being masqueraded as a gen? The seller can't seem to prove it's genuine and he's not sure of the model number as he threw out the box and the packaging, Hmmmmmm... :g:

SMP Chrono - Gen or rep???

The seller can't seem to prove it's genuine and he's not sure of the model number as he threw out the box and the packaging,

That's usually a Red flag there, but as BT says above, the picture quality isn't all that great so it's hard to tell. The seller does have 100% positive rating with over 274 transactions though....

That's usually a Red flag there, but as BT says above, the picture quality isn't all that great so it's hard to tell. The seller does have 100% positive rating with over 274 transactions though....

It always amazes me that people advertise gen watches (etc) on Ebay and post really crappy out of focus pictures and give crappy descriptions. ...And buyers still bid big money. (sometimes)... :shock:

It always amazes me that people advertise gen watches (etc) on Ebay and post really crappy out of focus pictures and give crappy descriptions. ...And buyers still bid big money. (sometimes)... :shock:

I can't comment on the crappy picture quality cause I don't think I could do any better... :D

Looks gen to me too, look at the end links, and bracelet curve. Plus the insert/pearl looks good too....

Could be a nice franken though maybe..... He mentions AR, I don't think this older version had AR, only the newer Seamaster chrono....

Why would you throw out the box and stuff? Some people sure do stupid things :lol: