When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just saw my first Panerai in the wild!

enock

...I spotted a Hublot BB RG in the mall. All I can say is wow... Very impressive. But why in the hell would the owner wear pink trousers? :D I doubt it's a good combo.

Because he's got enough money to not care. Hah hah.

I've only seen a couple of PAMS in the "wild". I see a heckuva lot more Rollies than anything else.

Downstate Brooklyn, NYC

i was late for an interview with the director of this medical coding program iw as trying to finagle my way into.. arrived at downstate about 5pmish..

went to an elevator.. this girl stepped out.. i swear my eyes went STRAIGHT to her wrist..

dunno the model, dunno the build, but it was a pam on a rubber strap and i am almost certain it was genuine

plus she was a cute girl :D

i swear i almost asked her to marry me on the spot :o lol but nah, it was wild though

seriously, i still think bout it to this day

I have my phases where I look at wrists, but the general area that I live in and people I deal with aren't really the type to wear Pams.

However, someone did notice my crappy rep in Old Town Pas in an elevator and was surprised that I even knew what it was :) Made a few comments back and forth and that was it.

As stated earlier by another member the PAM's are pretty few and far between in the Midwest still. I've seen maybe 2-3 in two years, see many more in Miami where we spend a good bit of time though.

However In flying back home this past weekend I had a "neat" experience...I'm wearing my Modded 005 rep and the gent that sits down directly across the isle from me is also wearing an 005. I could never get a close enough look but from what I saw it was a Gen. Tried to get his attention a couple of times to strike up a conversation but he was consumed with keeping his children in line the whole trip.