When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Bezel for Noobmariner

rolexgermany

Nowhere!

As far as I know, Noobmariner won't fit gen bezel/glass!

Only WM9/MbK08/Euromariner would do it. ;)

Edit:

You sure you aren't looking for a bezel insert instead of a bezel?

If yes, well noob fit bezel insert. You can find them on gen forums or ebay.

Edited by mrandazzo

Is the WM9/MbK08/Euromariner sold in Eurotimez under the MBK quality line (400 USD) of products or under the regular rolex tab/submariner (280 USD)??

Is the WM9/MbK08/Euromariner sold in Eurotimez under the MBK quality line (400 USD) of products or under the regular rolex tab/submariner (280 USD)??

As far as I know, Noobmariner won't fit gen bezel/glass!

Only WM9/MbK08/Euromariner would do it. ;)

Edit:

You sure you aren't looking for a bezel insert instead of a bezel?

If yes, well noob fit bezel insert. You can find them on gen forums or ebay.

I asked bklm1234 the same question this week- and no a gen bezel won't fit on the noob case.

With the noob insert, it is also slightly smaller than a gen or the aftermarket ones, so you'd have to file or sand down a gen/aftermarket insert to fit in the noob bezel. It's alot of work to say the least.

On the SSD you have to enlarge the rep insert's hole a little bit, but it could work!

I did the same on my SSD, but I used an aftermarket pearl.

So I guess it's the same for the noob. gen/aftermarket pearls should be bigger than rep pearl.

The pearl is slightly off center, but you can't notice easily...

If you are so nit-picking, go for the gen insert. ;)

Like alligoat said, sand down the insert (a little bit), so it will fit without problems.

If you happen to have a gen pearl lying around and you want to use it, OK. I wouldn't take one out of a perfectly good gen insert, I'd save the gen insert for later and buy a Watchmaterial insert (315-16800-01) and use the pearl from it. You have to enlarge the hole of the noob bezel to put the WM pearl in there. bklm1234 has a good tutorial on this, you might try searching for it (here or over at RWI). Basically, you remove the insert carefully from the bezel, enlarge the hole and glue in the new pearl. While your at it, it's a good idea to file down the backside of the noob insert so that it sits lower in the bezel, more closely resembling the gen sub.