When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

5218-205a

StormTooper4

Just wanted to share my recent acquisition from Panera with you guys.

p8022764rp1.jpg

Firstly I had to loose the S/S band that was on it, not because I didn't like it, it was excellent, but the damn thing was just too heavy.

p8022751mf4.jpg

I swapped it for this Simona Vintage which feels much lighter. This is my first Simona and I remember that the good Lady V used to swear by them and I thinks she had a point, because out of all the Straps I've had this one seems to fit the best.

p8022749ba9.jpg

I know that the Slytec 5218-205a rep is not the most accurate on the dial front but I can live with that and I think it looks pretty nice.

p8022758xu3.jpg

But the original crown guard was a polished version and I think it needed a brushed version.

And yes it's a "V"

p8022769td4.jpg

Final Wrist shot, on a Sunny Winter's day in Aus. I have to say this is my new favourite Pam

p8022761iu0.jpg

Thanks for looking

ST4

Thanks for the approval folks, much appreciated. I will say that I resisted the need for a V CG for quite a while and I was hesitant to get one but now having owned and worn one it really is an asset to the watch, as is a good strap.

As for the dial, I will live with it and even though it