When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need superlume... and crystal

swdivad

Two things needed...

Does anyone know where I can purchase genuine super luminova to do my Fiddy dial? I need some asap

Also, I am looking for a very good crystal for the 127... 117 serial number.

The one that came with it is nice, but I'm thinking there may be better. There seems to be some distortion in the center on the inside of the sapphire. Has anyone noticed this?

Two things needed...

Does anyone know where I can purchase genuine super luminova to do my Fiddy dial? I need some asap

The one that came with it is nice, but I'm thinking there may be better. There seems to be some distortion in the center on the inside of the sapphire. Has anyone noticed this?

Davidsen sells a sapphire crystal for the 127 with AR coating. Cheap @ $85 as well.

Two things needed...

Davidsen sells a sapphire crystal for the 127 with AR coating. Cheap @ $85 as well.

Does anyone know where I can purchase genuine super luminova

Otto Frei

jon do they fit all fiddy's ?

Knock on wood but they have so far! :brow: I've got another on order as we speak. I'm redoing my "Ultimate Fiddy" w/ Sapphire since it had AR Mineral Glass :yuk: from the dealer! I'm also doing Davidsen's capped hands and dial w/ upgraded Lume!

Jon

Thought I'd elaborate

http://www.ofrei.com/page737.html

Jon

Also Davidsen's crystals are very nice. I've installed quite a few now for several members!

Thanx Jon...

Is this genuine super luminova? I think I need C3 color, but it is not listed that way. Which part number should I buy for my Fiddy?

In regards to the crystal, thanks everyone, I have been thinking Davidsen, but want to make sure that this is the one to get and not the same I have already... Anyone know?

O.Frei does not sell Super Luminova, they sell a product made by Bergeon which is a luminous material but not the same. Super-Luminova is the trademark of a Japanese company and is manufactured under license by RC Tritec in Switzerland. Only problem with ordering from RC Tritec is that they do not accept credit cards so you have to pay with Bank transfer or better still pay with cash (Euros). The lady that you can speak to on the phone is called Elizabeth and speaks very good english and is very helpful. You need to order the standard 1gm of C3 powder and liquid kit which contains the powder, varnish/binder (this is what you mix the powder with in 1:1 quantity) and a "Dilutor" liquid which you mix to wet the lume mix or make it more runny. You will need a needle like instrument to apply it and a pair of loupes to work with - it is not simple and if you have never done it before you will not find it easy!!

O.Frei does not sell Super Luminova, they sell a product made by Bergeon which is a luminous material but not the same. Super-Luminova is the trademark of a Japanese company and is manufactured under license by RC Tritec in Switzerland. Only problem with ordering from RC Tritec is that they do not accept credit cards so you have to pay with Bank transfer or better still pay with cash (Euros). The lady that you can speak to on the phone is called Elizabeth and speaks very good english and is very helpful. You need to order the standard 1gm of C3 powder and liquid kit which contains the powder, varnish/binder (this is what you mix the powder with in 1:1 quantity) and a "Dilutor" liquid which you mix to wet the lume mix or make it more runny. You will need a needle like instrument to apply it and a pair of loupes to work with - it is not simple and if you have never done it before you will not find it easy!!

Thanks Finepics... I would not attempt to do this myself, my watchmaker can, on the Fiddy I trust him, on anything else, I would send to you :-)

O.Frei does not sell Super Luminova, they sell a product made by Bergeon which is a luminous material but not the same.

Good to know. Thanks for the advice Mark, they fooled me. But, if you scroll their page down, they actually say Super-Luminova. :angry: