When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

horotec 9 piece screwdriver set in box for $78.00

mjmurphy926

If I had it to do over again I would buy the Horotec set over the old Bergeon set any day. The Horotec drivers are made with stainless steel shafts versus the chrome plated brass that the older style bergeon drivers use. That's a pretty good price, but Nam-Hing is in Thailand I think, and the savings on the set may quickly be eaten up with additional shipping charges. You might be better buying from a US based supplier-here is a link I had saved for the same set at a slightly higher price http://www.fdjtool.com/category.aspx?categoryID=948. I'm sure you will enjoy this quality set regardless of the source.

If I had it to do over again I would buy the Horotec set over the old Bergeon set any day. The Horotec drivers are made with stainless steel shafts versus the chrome plated brass that the older style bergeon drivers use. That's a pretty good price, but Nam-Hing is in Thailand I think, and the savings on the set may quickly be eaten up with additional shipping charges. You might be better buying from a US based supplier-here is a link I had saved for the same set at a slightly higher price http://www.fdjtool.com/category.aspx?categoryID=948. I'm sure you will enjoy this quality set regardless of the source.

Excellent Heywood!!! I'm all over this!! Thanks!

Mike

Sorry, I dont get it ? :D

I purchased a set of similar 'Horotec' screwdrivers from an ebay seller in Hong Kong 2 years ago that showed a similar (but not the same) picture. The drivers looked like Horotecs in the picture & the wooden storage box had a 'Horotec' badge, but the drivers were definitely not made by Horotec. Better?