When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problem with Asia 7750?

xslyyx

I buy 1 replica every month...not much but anyway.

I have tried just to buy ETA movements....Omega mostely.

Anyway I fell in love with BCE and I am stuck with Breitling now....WOW

But my problem so far is the movement. The Asian 7750

When i recived my watch (BCE) it stoped 3 times. and ALWAYS 2 days after last stop...

Is this common for Asian 7750?? This happened when i recived it...Now it has never stoped but in the begining!

I have orderd a Skyland v2 now! Hope I dont get that also on the new watch....Now I am worried alot and cheking the watch 10 times every day, worring that it will stop??

I buy 1 replica every month...not much but anyway.

I have tried just to buy ETA movements....Omega mostely.

Anyway I fell in love with BCE and I am stuck with Breitling now....WOW

But my problem so far is the movement. The Asian 7750

When i recived my watch (BCE) it stoped 3 times. and ALWAYS 2 days after last stop...

Is this common for Asian 7750?? This happened when i recived it...Now it has never stoped but in the begining!

I have orderd a Skyland v2 now! Hope I dont get that also on the new watch....Now I am worried alot and cheking the watch 10 times every day, worring that it will stop??

Hi!

This might sound stupid, but since it's an automatic watch it will stop in two days if you don't wear it... Or do you? And how do you start it again afer it stops? I don't really understand your problem...

Hi!

This might sound stupid, but since it's an automatic watch it will stop in two days if you don't wear it... Or do you? And how do you start it again afer it stops? I don't really understand your problem...

Hi...LOL

Yes I wear it.....how it starts again?...well after I hit it in the wall...actually...3 or 4 times...then it starts again

So problem is that I am concernd reciving my new SKYLAND....I dont want that problem

Hi...LOL

Yes I wear it.....how it starts again?...well after I hit it in the wall...actually...3 or 4 times...then it starts again

So problem is that I am concernd reciving my new SKYLAND....I dont want that problem

I think a watchmaker would repair it the same way: if it stops, just throw it against the wall :D:D:D But it's a strange problem :S I've got a 6.75 Bentley and it didn't do anything like this... I think & hope your skyland will be okay ;)

• Like 1

Sounds like something is wrong with the movement. I have a BCE for a long time and it never stopped even if I wear it only 2-3 hours/day. So mine is very good quality, It is out of the box and I didnot do any service. I am sure your skyland will be fine if it is from Josh/Andrew/Angus etc.

But if you see such a problem after you received the watch the best IMO would be to contact the dealer and ask for REPLACEMENT.