When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bentley braclets

dred30

Do all of the Breitling bentley rep have the normal speed bracelet or is there a dealer that has the right Bentley bracelet? Is the only solution to buy a leather band?

Below is an example of a real 6.75 bracelet.

That one you already have is like the genuine one too (I think you've got the Breitling wings + "BREITLING 1884" engraving on yours). On the picture what you posted you can see a genuine bracelet too, but it's made from another material (as far as i know better stainless steel). Go and ask your AD :D

That one you already have is like the genuine one too (I think you've got the Breitling wings + "BREITLING 1884" engraving on yours). On the picture what you posted you can see a genuine bracelet too, but it's made from another material (as far as i know better stainless steel). Go and ask your AD :D

I went to Mayors to pick up my gen Date just and asked to see their Bentley models. All of the SS bracelets on the Bentley models had the Breitling for Bentley clasp. The non Bentley models had the clasp I have with the Breitling wings and BREITLING 1884".

I went to Mayors to pick up my gen Date just and asked to see their Bentley models. All of the SS bracelets on the Bentley models had the Breitling for Bentley clasp. The non Bentley models had the clasp I have with the Breitling wings and BREITLING 1884".

That's quite intresting, I went to my AD too since a month, here in Hungary and Austria, both bracelets are available (the Breitling for Bentley one is just made from other, better steel). If you want I can post pictures as soon as i get to my AD!

I have seen both versions at an AD.

Can't remember what was what that, 6.75, GT, GT Racing, etc..

but know that within theBentley watches at the AD, some had the Bentley engraving on the clasp and some had the wings logo.

Cheers,

M

I just wanted to make sure how accurate the ones being sold are. Thanks for your help

Here is my old Gen Breitling Bentley flying B with the factory bracelet from the AD (diamonds were aftermarket set by my jeweller)... Ive seen 6.75's with the same bracelet and some with the bracelet shown in the first post that actuallly say "BENTLEY". Either one is correct.

Gen Flying B

CIMG1210.jpg

@ Usil

WOW thats a nice 6.75!!!

I have mine coming home hopefully tomorrow (according to tracking #)

Mine is the same .. black dial.. with Cheiftang double AR and movement servived. I cant wait to get it. This super avenger is so freekin big its hurting my wrist (just kidding)

I think the 6.75 will be my daily wearer. I hope it actually comes with a crystal.. because i sure cant see it in the pics lol

IMG_4608.jpg

IMG_4573.jpg