When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Frank Muller I want

Estaban

While in Venice a couple of months back, I tried both of these on. They are LARGE watches. 48mm long and 39mm wide. Thick too. Any possibility these might become available?? Hope dealers are reading this.

I think our Big Watch fans would be all over these.

I've added one more. I'm pretty sure I tried on a version of this one too. Completely smooth and integrated crystal. Even bigger at 55mm long.

post-420-1152295448_thumb.jpg

post-420-1152295474_thumb.jpg

post-420-1152295908_thumb.jpg

Edited by Estaban

The only thing stopping me getting the FM's with the decorated movts are that they are the smaller sized ones.

the size thing is the only reason I don't have one...If I see a 48 or better yet a 55,,I would take it in a second as long as it had an eta movement.

Don't the genuine Frank Mullers use the basic ETA movements too... and then just decorate them a little?

Yes I admit it's true. Just a platinum rotor and decoration added.

While in Venice a couple of months back, I tried both of these on. They are LARGE watches. 48mm long and 39mm wide. Thick too. Any possibility these might become available?? Hope dealers are reading this.

I think our Big Watch fans would be all over these.

I've added one more. I'm pretty sure I tried on a version of this one too. Completely smooth and integrated crystal. Even bigger at 55mm long.

I'm 100% with you. And the tragedy--the horror, the horror--of it all is that all three are as easy to rep as any watch out there. All could be powered by the new version asia 7750 or 2892 copy, both decent movements. All solid backs. Similar parts are already being produced for other reps--the hands, the cases, the dials, even the pushers!!

As i posted in another thread, If they produce any one of those three I could die happy!

• 1 month later...
Well, I have one each of chrono and date dials sitting in my parts box waiting for someone to make one. :)

Lots of dealers doing special custom projects these days...I'd bet my entire collection of genuine dials that Conquistador King Chrono or a 10th Anniversary Chrono would sell more pieces than yet another marker-falling-off version of a PAM sub.