When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any News From Angus?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been 7 days and still no answer from PureTime. I have e-mailed him again minutes ago.

As someone has already pointed out, he may be selecting which e-mails to respond to, either because he will not respond to everyone or because he is much worried about the "more important" members negative comments.

Time to banish this dealer is approaching.

I wanna make it public that I have just e-mailed Angus regarding my problem (see previous post in this thread). It took 21 days till I get my watch so it could be inspected by me, as I live in Brazil and I had three people involved in getting the watch for me (Angus delivery time was really OK, as the watch was delivered in about 10 days in its first destination in the US). I put my hands on the watch only yesterday, and after carefully inspecting it and rationalizing what to do next, I e-mailed him and posted this message.

I believe his vacation is affecting his response time, and everything will soon be fine for everyone (hopefully). However, I would like to stress that the flaws found in my watch are blatantly obvious, and for that I will not be forgiving.

Hi guys,

Please be patient. He will answer your email. If not please send email again to him. I know he always late to reply emails but he surely will reply yours. For me, it took max 2 days to get replied and he replied all my emails. So dont worry, give him time to reply all the emails inside his inbox.

As your problem with faulty watch, i am sure he will take care yours. He is a good guy after all.

So far I've bought four watches from him and been happy every time.

When you need parts or repairs he usually ships Airmail and not EMS - it's cheaper but it can take several weeks to CONUS.

Some people get upset that the watch arrives and a few days and parts can take a few weeks.

Still, it was only one watch that was missing a screw and he sent several screws with no issue.

If you want, you can paypal him and extra $15 and he'll ship parts EMS.

I'll probably buy another watch from him in the next few months. He's always been good to me.

I just got an answer from Angus. He apologized for the watch I received, and we are now talking about what to do next. May I remind you that my problems were with a porsche flat 6, misaligned bezel and rehaut, loose hour marker and wrong strap. I will have to incur in high expenses to have the watch returned to him (about US$50,shipped from Brazil) in a reasonable time. I will keep you updated.