When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Motogp Brno

Dani

Reason Rossi is the best was on show today.

He is the master of the bike not the other way around.

Phuu Stoner is a good rider but reason he wins is because he has found the formula to control the ducati and by that have a superior machine to the others in terms of electric system and the power delivery.

I hope for greater battles at the front in the races to come.

To bad Stoners traction control did not save him in that turn :rofl:

Michelin has some work to do now, i woud not like to be their motosport chief right now :lol:

n58336862712703399088fg0.jpg

Cheers

Stoner tends to rely more on the electronics than on his ability ... he'll never even come close to Rossi's total for the rest of the season now

do we have any f1 fans/Hamilton haterz on board, haha ?!

Never say can't..50 points is not that much..

I have not counted Stoner out, him and his ducati is a combo that can be hard to beat..

His machine is not much better then any other duc rider, its the way he can handle it and use its potential , it then becomes a superior machine that makes him able to win over Rossi and some of the other riders like we saw last year.

This year Rossi is showing him have it shoud be done ;)

Rossi rules. Only person who can beat rossi is rossi though machine plays a big part. All things equal (machine and tyres), everyone will be smelling Rossi's exhaust smoke ALL THE TIME. He's that good.

Yes Dani, I smiled as well when Stoner crashed out yesterday. He was trying too hard to get away from Rossi. Da Doctor's in da house.

Cheers

Siesta181

Guest farquar

Season over, congratz Rossi(And Dani!:), champion again! Hope Stoney doesnt become a burnout like Gibernau, but clearly Vale got under his skin. Damn Rossi, he is something else that dude. I really hoped Casey would keep him honest till the end, not to be. I totally lost interest for the remaining rounds as it is.