When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB YCM Tuiga 2005

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

I always liked the 2005 limited edition of HBB or Yacht Club de Monaco but somehow never got round to buy it.

Now that HBB prices went down I think I will get it.

Angus has it listed but with incorrect brushed bezel - gen was sold with polished ceramic.

But there is one more thing. And this is my question to you guys.

Is there a person here who knows for sure if gen SS/Ceramic YCM 2005 had YCM logo with flags on the "kevlar" insert on the side of the watch? Opposite to the crown?

I know that 2006 rose gold Tuiga had that in gen and in rep form.

I could not find pics of gen 2005 SS/Ceramic Tuiga that could show it from that side so I am not sure if it should be there or not.

If you know something about this - please let me know so I can bother Angus to get that insert for my watch :)

Thanks

Maciek

Guest Sql_pl

budfox there were 3 YCM HBBs

2005 in SS case, polished ceramic bezel and cf looking dial

2006 in rosegold case, brushed ceramic bezel and cf looking dial with all fonts in gold

2007 tantalium

What I want to get is a perfect 2005 version.

I've looked and looked and cannot find a picture of the side of this watch (opposite side of the one with crown). I'd like to know the answer to this question too!

Just to chip in... Saw one at an AD, and I can tell you like most HBB reps, this one is SPOT ON.

Yes, no logo at the side too. The RG version however, carries this logo. No logo on tantalum.

So is the RG version correct? I always thought it was far off.

Just to chip in... Saw one at an AD, and I can tell you like most HBB reps, this one is SPOT ON.

Yes, no logo at the side too. The RG version however, carries this logo. No logo on tantalum.

The press release of the tantalum says :"Lateral inserts : Black composite resin with YCM logo at 9 o

Guest Sql_pl

geo1nah2a - WOW - great work! I've been googling and googling and could not find it! Thank you very much!

So no logo.... it's a shame actually - i think it would look nicer with these flags there.....

Now if only Angus could answer any of my emails....

Hehe, no they are priced like that because they are not 100% available yet ;)

8 is a lucky number in Asia, so 8888, just like here: http://www.pc-80108.com/

Dear friend, I guess this is the pic that You are looking for ;)

Regards

G

Thanks for the pictures, I looked everywhere via google... pages and pages of google search and couldn't find this. It really helps :)

geo1nah2a - WOW - great work! I've been googling and googling and could not find it! Thank you very much!

So no logo.... it's a shame actually - i think it would look nicer with these flags there.....

I agree, the logos on the side look pretty good :thumbsupsmileyanim:

For me it's now just this HBB Tuiga or the ceramic case Black Magic... silix have good prices ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Chronus did you get yours in the end?

I have just received mine and I love it! Got it in the same parcel with my next ROO and I can't get the YCM off my wrist!

52129323du2.jpg

47955429ns8.jpg

I was gone for a while... things weren't good but back now.

Still haven't got this, or decided on this or the Black Magic.... the ceramic case attracts me because it won't give me any allergic reaction like the nickel in SS. I've seen a version with a bracelet though, which looks intriguing.

Do you still have this TUIGA ? And are you still enjoying it ? I've seen the prices on this has dropped quite a bit though! I wonder if they still have them with the polished bezel.