When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Schwarz Etienne Chrono Prestige

Mickey Padge

I have here a genuine Schwarz Etienne Chrono Prestige, with decorated 7750 and display back. It is a really nice watch with a gloss black dial and matt subdials, nice and simple, but stunning watch.....

The watch never had any AR, and so the dial was hidden under lots of glare and reflections on the sapphire crystal, only one way to fix that, double AR! Thank you very much Jakub (K2222) for your superb service, highly recommended by me, it transforms watches! :D

I will let the pictures do the talking, click to expand, super high resolution :)

dsc01609zd5.th.jpgdsc01615dc0.th.jpgdsc01619vh9.th.jpg

dsc01622va3.th.jpgdsc01626gl3.th.jpgdsc01629zr9.th.jpgdsc01630px0.th.jpg

I tried to get a bit of AR reflection in a picture, but it was quite hard, the reflections are really tricky to photograph! The main reflections you can see here are from the gloss black dial, not the crystal....

All pictures were taken right at my window, with daylight pouring in :D

Comments and observations welcome.....

Cheers! B)

Wow, what a beauty - wear it well - that is a stunning watch, may I ask what this costs?

The little hang tag with the original box and papers says €2000! :o

However I think you can get these for maybe €1200 new, if you are lucky and can find one, however mine is also a limited edition (see 09/40 on the case)

I can't remember what I paid, but it was probably in the €1000 region or less....

You can't really see it from the photos, but the bracelet is all individual links, and of very high quality indeed :D

Cheers! B)